In Flames -Sounds of A Playground Fading (Upcoming 10th album)

[troll]
Imho Deliver Us is pretty much 100x better than that stupid "waughahgahughua" noise crap from Lunar Strain-Clayman. Godsakes! Grow up guys, learn to appreciate real talent like Justin Beiber who can actually sing with proper clean vocals. [/troll]

noone actutally came here to troll so why you need to spread some bullshit from trolls,mostly because of metalheads being mad at that guy(im not gonna say his name) is why every fucking video on you tube have his name on it.im not going to start subtopic but plsss no more posts about him in future.thank you!

righto, sry :>.

But yeh ^ I like those vocals in Darker Times around the 1:36 mark thereabouts and both solos. Thought the song was pretty good from the start, but after a few playthroughs, i've come to appreciate it more.

noone actutally came here to troll so why you need to spread some bullshit from trolls,mostly because of metalheads being mad at that guy(im not gonna say his name) is why every fucking video on you tube have his name on it.im not going to start subtopic but plsss no more posts about him in future.thank you!

:guh:

I cant really listen to the Darker Times anymore, thanks to you guys and your "I have a better plan I have a better plan I have a better plan" thing :) Yeah, solos are pretty good :)

Justin Bieber, whatta guy :D

Also Jester313 I still disagree, I don't think it makes any sense in that context :D but I guess we'll see when the lyrics get released in a few days!

I HAVE A BETTER PLAN, I HAVE A BETTER PLAN, I HAVE A BETTER....PLLLLAAAANNNNNN

I'm actally a big fan of Passenger- numetal antics aside, it's really bluesy and feels like a pop-rock band headed by Anders Friden. It's a nice side-project for him, and for those In Flames fans who don't mind the odd 3-minute rock romp!

I can't see In Flames becoming majorly different with their next studio album after SOAPF- it's not like they are going to become Passenger over night. I can just imagine In Flames + Niclas Engelin = modern melodic industro-death metal. Niclas is a creative guy, i'm sure he'll contribute (much to people's- who dislike Engel/Gardenian/Passenger- hate), after all he was told by Bjorn to "Let me handle this one!" [insert image of Bjorn with shades here] :D

Finally "Ropes" is getting to me more enjoyable along with Darker Times. Now i only dont listen to Jester Door.
P.S Guess I was part of a plan

I'm not really a huge fan of how short or simple Ropes is. It follows the simple ASOP structure: verse-verse-chorus-verse-breakdown/solo-chorus except there is no second verse. BUT, because it is a big change from the other song structures it's ok and I do really like the song.

Heh... atm, I am certainly not a huge fan of the title track-Sounds of a playground fading. Its kinda dull throughout and reminds me too much of ASOP. The tracks I skip most would be this, Deliver Us and Liberation(well not as often as the other 2 lol :p).

Since alot of people here want to know more about Engelin. Check out his band Engel!
Saw them live on Sticky Fingers last september. They did a great live performance.

Here's the song Casket Closing:

Last edited by a moderator: