In Flames -Sounds of A Playground Fading (Upcoming 10th album)

Lol'd.

Btw look at Anders manly beard from yesterday:
306295_223374734377960_134855083229926_555961_2478889_n.jpg

This dude below on the right is a huge sensation in Sweden, he's one of those singer/songwriter/pop guys in Sweden that attract young females. I guess Anders don't judge or maybe the guy is a fan? Who cares, look at his fucking beard. Give it one or two months and it will be Anders early 2006 come clarity era beard.
312561_223468307701936_134855083229926_556094_6244248_n.jpg

Didn't know where else to post it but found something nice.
And btw, wtf is Anders wearing around his waist? EDIT: I think it's supposed to look like flames, hence In Flames, lololololololol.
And yes, the bass is WAY to loud.

Last edited by a moderator:

Haha. Yeah. I ordered it from Amazon US but it was the boxset that was only in Europe or whatever so they imported it from Amazon.uk. I actually said fuck it at one point and bought the album from BestBuy (the one with the free shirt offer) and then the next day Amazon pretty much said it was going to ship. So now I have two copies of the album. Just my luck. But I don't care because the album is amazing. I also paid about half the price for the boxset since I preordered it.

I remember Ander's outfit in that video with the pictures that come with the screensaver on Clayman

Setlist for yesterdays show, for me it's close to the perfect selection of songs from SOAPF:

Sounds Of A Playground Fading
Deliver Us
All For Me
Trigger
Alias
Swim
The Hive
The Quiet Place
Where the Dead Ships Dwell
Fear Is The Weakness
Come Clarity
Only for the Weak
Delight and Angers
Cloud Connected
The Mirror's Truth
Take This Life

Setlist for yesterdays show, for me it's close to the perfect selection of songs from SOAPF:

Deliver Us
All For Me
Trigger
Alias
Swim
The Hive
The Quiet Place
Fear Is The Weakness
Come Clarity
Only for the Weak
Delight and Angers
Cloud Connected
The Mirror's Truth
Take This Life

Jesus Christ, RIP In Flames.

C'mon it's not THAT bad! Although a few tracks from Colony and less played ones from Clayman and Reroute would have made it a stormer. I'm really liking that they are embracing the new material (YAAARRRRR! SOAPF TITLE TRACK!!), but Delight and Anders can just go swivel!

I'm seeing them in December with Trivium, so fingers crossed they'll still be high on SOAPF at that point- as opposed to having Delight and Anders, topped off with some Sleepless Again.

I know they must play new material and all, and most of these songs are not bad... But seeing them listed together - I must agree with DE4life.

Ah well, new Insomnium will soon be released. :D

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZmK2ZWBxQc&feature=colike[/ame]

Deliver Us
All For Me
Trigger
Alias
Swim
The Hive
The Quiet Place
Fear Is The Weakness
Come Clarity
Only for the Weak
Delight and Angers
Cloud Connected
The Mirror's Truth
Take This Life

No A New Dawn, Darker Times, or The Puzzle. They picked some of the worse songs off of SOAPF to play :| (besides Fear is the Weakness)

nice to see Swim in there though, and Only for the Weak.

Average??!! Would hate to see your definition of bad quality :loco:
How is this NOT average quality? You can hear the music and the vocals, just that it's a lot of background noises, how is that bad quality? Bad quality = You can't hear shit. If you rank this between A and D, I'd easily give it a C+. It's not good quality but you at least hear everything.

What did I say? I knew SOAPF would be a fucking great opening song live.

Swim is my least favorite song on Clayman but it's awesome that they played it live.

Nice quality upload of Swim:
Also, DAT growl at 50sec~

Fear Is The Weakness:

Last edited by a moderator: