In Flames -Sounds of A Playground Fading (Upcoming 10th album)

anders on radio!!
I dont understant anything lolol
come on krofius translate to us wtf is he talkin about :D:D:D

From what I understand, Anders has said "It's true, ASOP sucked, I apologise for that. It will never happen again." :cool:

They must give us another song. It would be stupid to call Anders to 2 hour show, few weeks before the new release, and then play only 3 min single available to everyone. Not exclusive.

Hey I finally understood something. Whiskey? :)

About the Deliver Us video:
"Is this a homage to Gothenburg" - Nicki Wicked
"Yea, you could say that. Actually we had a completely different idea but we couldn't do it." - Anders

krofius, I finally found your post with the A New Dawn's lyrics. Pretty remarkable. If I may, the only...suggestion (not really a correction because I can hear this part both ways) is in the second verse, the last line "Leaving all this behind." I can this: "Leaving all tears behind." I see both making sense as it's about moving on. So I guess it's relatively pointless for me to suggest that one word change when it really doesn't change the meaning, but whatever. I mainly wanted to praise your deciphering skills. Also, this song is so damn good. I feel like the chorus is one of Anders' most emotional vocally. The two clean, spoken/sung lines that start it just perfectly increase the emotion of his screaming the "sunrise" line. And the last time the chorus is sung at the end, the way he uses a clean singing of the lines underneath his screams is amazing, very reminiscent of the Clayman album where he layers different vocals.

I personally couldnt care less for Soilwork. Every album has like 3 good songs and the rest is filler material. Anyway, my internet connection is laggy tonight and disconects randomly, so it would be awesome if someone could rip the new song. If they even play it, that is :) Thanks.

I personally couldnt care less for Soilwork. Every album has like 3 good songs and the rest is filler material. Anyway, my internet connection is laggy tonight and disconects randomly, so it would be awesome if someone could rip the new song. If they even play it, that is :) Thanks.

dont worry,i ll be here all night long lol,or untill i fall asleep :D:D:D

They talked a bit about the video as cellander said, and a little bit about food and whiskey.
Nothing special yet.

Zombie Inc! Now we're talking business. :headbang:

I love this song! Masterpiece.

Hmm I just heard some vocal layers in Zombie Inc I've never ever heard before, wtf?

It doesn't get much better than Zombie, Inc. Does anyone know when this radio thing started? Like, how long has it been going on? I tuned in right before Deliver Us came on.