In Flames -Sounds of A Playground Fading (Upcoming 10th album)

"n Flames 2011: Clean Intro riff, tractor-Groove, Bon Jovi in ​​the chorus and the Schose over again ."

I seriously lol'd at that.

Well, hope they are going to play some new song here in sweden in about.. 30minutes.
There's an 2 hour In Flames Special on the radio (Bandit Rock, Krofius ;))
From what I understood there would be a new song, but it will probably be some of the ones we already have heard.
Good thing at least some one from the band was supposed to be in the studio, maybe some new sweet info atleast.

EDIT: yeah, both old and new songs. and Anders will be in the studio!

seems to work, thanks :)) I would try to get a rip if something new will be played but I dont really know how ;)... but I bet krofius will do the job:D

Well, hope they are going to play some new song here in sweden in about.. 30minutes.
There's an 2 hour In Flames Special on the radio (Bandit Rock, Krofius ;))
From what I understood there would be a new song, but it will probably be some of the ones we already have heard.
Good thing at least some one from the band was supposed to be in the studio, maybe some new sweet info atleast.

EDIT: yeah, both old and new songs. and Anders will be in the studio!

Obviously I am listening to the show :D
I'll post updates if I hear something interesting which I most likely will.
Anders will answer people's mailed questions, and I've mailed like 6 of them all of which are interesting, I hope he answers at least one :p

Going to listen the radio till the early morning :D:D:D:D
hmm for soilworks best album,ill vote for the chainheart machine

Predator's portrait. New one is not bad either.

Haha, I can't understand anything, only band names. But music is good.

Natural Born Chaos for me... thought that album was amazing from beginning to end. They went to shit after FNF, though StaGD was a step in the right direction.

Now it's something meh, I don't know the band. Favorite Soilwork? chainheart machine for the pure mdm and figure number five for the catchiness :) stabbing the drama is their worst imo :rofl:

Deliver Us on.