In Flames -Sounds of A Playground Fading (Upcoming 10th album)

Oh, he feels like shit...but hey at least he feels something! :D

You receive what you give... I dread to think what Anders received for giving the world these lyrics.

I love ASOP but I find it funny/annoying that, at least in America, the album was labeled Explicit Content just because the word "shit" is sung a few times in one song. And on a semi-related note, back in the day I bought Metallica S&M from Wal-mart uncensored and they don't sell "Explicit Content" music, and Hetfield says "fuck" in about every song. Kinda humorous.

Personally I thought that the Disconnected riff was very good. For like the first 3 listens. Overtime it got boring. Decent riff nonetheless.

Kind of a retarded thing to say seeing as you are born in 1994, you mean you miss the old times when you were rocking out to TJR at age 2 ? =/

I'm trying to said that it would be better if they continue in the vein of the old albums, not like A Sense Of Purpose or Come Clarity...

Listening to this radio show really accenuates the difference in quality between the older songs and the newer songs... and it doesn't really do the newer ones any favours :D