In Flames -Sounds of A Playground Fading (Upcoming 10th album)

How does a man goes from feeling guilty to feeling like shit? :D

Nice song. Did they talk about some DVD?

How does a man goes from feeling guilty to feeling like shit? :D

Nice song. Did they talk about some DVD?
Anders said there were no plans, but it might come down the road. It's weird because I remember Patric Ullaeus even hinting at a DVD back in late 2009 in one of those Behind The Scene things (think it was Delight & Angers).

Yeah, it feels like Nikki doesn't really know what to say and it ends up with short answers. The recent interview in P3 was much better.

I can't believe the one DVD where they play the whole of an album... they chose STYE :D typical.

Used and Abused however is really awesome. Only for the Weak & Clayman could be one of their best performances.

About playing the old songs live... and all the excuses, On tokyo showdown (which was badly produced and mixed, sounds like shit :p) and the Gothenburg 99 bootleg (which sounds a lot better than official live set which tokyo was :rofl:) old songs sounds fine and powerfull to me.

The performances on Used and Abused are great ... it's just a shame they wasted half of it on STYE. Oh well. For what it's worth most of the STYE songs sound wayyy better on the DVD than they do on CD.

About playing the old songs live... and all the excuses, On tokyo showdown (which was badly produced and mixed, sounds like shit :p) and the Gothenburg 99 bootleg (which sounds a lot better than official live set which tokyo was :rofl:) old songs sounds fine and powerfull to me.
Yeah they might do from our perspective, maybe not from theirs. But no one can deny they've become a better live band over the years, performance wise, not the songs they play.

And yeah, Tokyo Showdown IF is terribly disappointed with. It doesn't suck but it's not good (the production).

I can't wait to see them in Montreal this summer. Also, it's nice the super deluxe box is now half the price it was before on Amazon... definitely picking it up.

The performances on Used and Abused are great ... it's just a shame they wasted half of it on STYE. Oh well. For what it's worth most of the STYE songs sound wayyy better on the DVD than they do on CD.

Yeah. The only way I can listen STYE songs is by listening DVD. Sound is so much better.

It would great if they could do another DVD with two full sets.

One with songs from 1994-2000 era, another with 2001-2011.

3 hours of live In Flames. With Jesper as a guest!

I'm probably extremely late on the uptake here... but I've just noticed if you go onto inflames.com, and sign up to get access to the 'exclusive' video it's actually a video of Bjorn and Jesper playing the song 'In Flames' off Lunar Strain... kinda cool :D

As soon as my money transfers into my Paypal I'm signing up for the 1-year Jesterhead package. The shirt looks awesome and so do all the other goodies. Plus the exclusive videos and other great stuff. :D