In Flames -Sounds of A Playground Fading (Upcoming 10th album)

No, this is not my board. Can you read what's written just to the left ? It's written "Complete F#cker". This means that I don't have to own this board to tell you what I think about you. Did you really join this board only to shit on JH ? Do you have anything constructive to tell ?

Have you ever had a jesterhead account? He's right, you do get attacked if you have a negative opinion about anything they do.

Have you ever had a jesterhead account? He's right, you do get attacked if you have a negative opinion about anything they do.

Dude. That sounds logical to me. You come to IN FLAMES fan club, express a negative opinion about anything they do and so what ? What's the point ? You get attacked ? How surprising !

What, no "I scream for ice cream 'cause I feel like shit" jokes on JH? :)

Guys, be nice. New episode is out soon, let's just be friendly and constructive.

Jesterhead doesn't really appeal to me... I'm not that into the band now, and signed shit & photo galleries don't interest me. Neither do studio diaries really. I don't give a fuck, just release the album already :D

I think if you love In Flames, literally everything about them, then you'll fit in just fine at Jesterhead. If there are things about the band you disagree with you should probably forget it, but chances are if you've got doubts over the band you wouldn't want to sign up to JH anyway.

I could write constructive shit all day. In fact, I was. I was letting the dude know how things work over there. I wasn't just shitting on JH -- I said there were fine points too. It just so happened that I was lurking the boards and noticed somebody said something about JH, so I responded because I was a member there for over 3 years. Then somebody responded to that, so I responded again. What's the fucking problem? That I don't have a bunch of a positive things to say about their fan club? Who cares? In what way does that affect you? There's plenty of shit in this thread alone that is less constructive than what I was saying.

I could write constructive shit all day. In fact, I was. I was letting the dude know how things work over there. I wasn't just shitting on JH -- I said there were fine points too. It just so happened that I was lurking the boards and noticed somebody said something about JH, so I responded because I was a member there for over 3 years. Then somebody responded to that, so I responded again. What's the fucking problem? That I don't have a bunch of a positive things to say about their fan club? Who cares? In what way does that affect you? There's plenty of shit in this thread alone that is less constructive than what I was saying.

I thought you just came to shit on JH. I'm not a member and I don't give a fuck about what's going on there, but the fact that you get attacked if you give a bad opinion about IF on JH is just obvious. I apologize for beign a dickhead.

If there are things about the band you disagree with you should probably forget it, but chances are if you've got doubts over the band you wouldn't want to sign up to JH anyway.

I agree with that.

What, no "I scream for ice cream 'cause I feel like shit" jokes on JH? :)

Can't be true :O

I'm a simple man, I just wanna hear some motherfuckin music :D

Yeah, same here. With small difference - I want to see studio stuff as well, but only the guitar thingies.

As for signed In Flames underwear, trademark belts, jumpsuits, IF cooking lessons, IF How the feel like shit lessons, IF skateboards, IF save the koalas... I couldn't care less. :D

Hey, all is good until Anders start giving singing lessons... ;)

"Anders teaches you how to feel something even when you feel like shit!! Only when you sign up to JESTERHEAD!"

Yeah, same here. With small difference - I want to see studio stuff as well, but only the guitar thingies.

As for signed In Flames underwear, trademark belts, jumpsuits, IF cooking lessons, IF How the feel like shit lessons, IF skateboards, IF save the koalas... I couldn't care less. :D

You don´t care about koalas? you monster!

No ice-cream for you!

Anders' ice cream workshop. Only at Jesterhead's. Just for £ 9,99.

If you take our special offer subscription, you get exclusive, never seen before footage of Bjorn's beard growing & shaping. £ 0,99 for the first month, and only £ 6,66 for the next.

Breaking news >>> Daniel adopts koala! Social service then takes it away from him as he was making the poor thing run around naked stealing other peoples beer. We'll follow this heartbreaking story as it develops...

STR = CorpseChrist?
Anders totally sarcastic reply to that guy if it is you (the guy was slacking off IFa bit if I remember correctly) that read ''Thank you for your kind word CorpseChrist.'' was epic.

But really a bout the opinion thing, it is after all the official In Flames FAN club, if someone comes and basically bash IF I don't really see why that person is there. If you don't like something you can still be constructive (especially on the official fanclub).

"...the male beard communicates an heroic image of the independent, sturdy, and resourceful pioneer, ready, willing and able to do manly things."

:D

And even if he feels like shit...

...for the beard is a sign of happiness and anger, love and hate, good and evil. The beard doesn't grow, it's the head that gets smaller, and when the beard gains control over what it not hairy, it will unleash it's full potential to the rest of humanity and so we will evolve into Chewbaca, or abominable Snow Men, or just king kong.... :p