In Flames -Sounds of A Playground Fading (Upcoming 10th album)

In Flames Discography:

Lunar Beards (1994)
The Beard Race (1996)
Black Beard's Inheritance (1997)
Beardacle (1997)
Beardolony (1999)
Beardman (2000)
Reroute Beard's Remains (2002)
Soundtrack To Your Beard (2004)
Come Beard (2006)
A Sense Of A Beard Slowly Growing (2008)
Sounds Of A Beard Fading (2011)

See what I did there on the last two albums being two tied together concept albums?
And indeed, the beard thing is getting boring :D:D:D

Who need beards, when you can properly headbang with this babies!

Moustache ride!

moustache.jpg

Yeah, we need another leaked song....pronto!

that_guy.jpg

I'm reliably informed this is a photo of Bjorn from the distant future. Can't reveal my source, sorry.

In Flames better leak another song before this beard thing gets out of control :D

This thread is going epic! :)
Seriously we need a new track! Anyone, please help us!

"We deliver beards" new slogan...

Nice t-shirt !!!

Moustache.jpg

DISBEARDED LYRICS :

Look at the beards outside my window
Wonder what's on their beard?
Why do they grow?
They all seem to have a beard
But then they shave themselves to sleep

You'll receive what you give
And this is like nothing
I feel like shaved
But atleast I have a beard

Is this all you meant to beard?

Their beards in the pavement
You've walked this route too many times
What if I change the beards
Would you even take notice?

And this is like nothing
I feel like shaved

Is this all you have to beard?
(Grow, March.)
Straight beard union
(Grow, March.)
In beards, surrender

And this is like nothing
I feel like shaved

And this is like nothing
I feel like shaved

Moustache approved :

Daniel_Svensson.jpg

I come home from work to see if there is any new IF info for today and I get attacked by battle of the beards.

I agree that we need a new song ASAP. Someone has this damn album...it doesn't make sense that there would be a leak of A New Dawn days after it is heard on finnish radio. Or Sounds of a playground fading prior to it for that matter.

I feel like shit waiting for this album...but hey, at least I feel something...

I'm reliably informed this is a photo of Bjorn from the distant future. Can't reveal my source, sorry.

In Flames better leak another song before this beard thing gets out of control :D[/QUOTE]

Doesn't Daniel usually have a mustache?

Not, that I've seen!? I think I have seen them 8 times live, and Daniel has never had any mustache....atleast not that I have seen.

The new songs...is absolutly awsome...A New Dawn is...lack of words, at least epic!
SOAPF song is fantastic, the intro reminds me of metallicas "the day that never comes".
Deliver us is growing on me, never been a huge fan of the singles from In flames, and that doesn't mean I don't like it. I like it alot!

/beardilicious

edited: some words that was missing...sorry for my bad english

Not, that I've seen!? I think I have seen them 8 times live, and Daniel has never had any mustache....atleast not that I have seen.

The new songs...is absolutly awsome...A New Dawn is...lack of words, at least epic!
SOAPF song is fantastic, the intro reminds me of metallicas "the day that never comes".
Deliver us is growing on me, never been a huge fan of the singles from In flames, and that doesn't mean I like it. I like it alot!

/beardilicious

It might not be his usual look, but I have seen him with one before. Also, I thought the same thing. I new it reminded me of a Metallica-style song, and it does have about the same sound and feel as The Day That Never Comes. I love that In Flames is opening this album with a slow, building intro instead of the usual fast, right-into-it thing (not that I dislike any of their opening songs).

It might not be his usual look, but I have seen him with one before. Also, I thought the same thing. I new it reminded me of a Metallica-style song, and it does have about the same sound and feel as The Day That Never Comes. I love that In Flames is opening this album with a slow, building intro instead of the usual fast, right-into-it thing (not that I dislike any of their opening songs).

Yeah, it might be so with Daniel, it was actually 3years since I last saw them so...
Anyways, yes I love that they start with a slow "building up" intro! I love Metallica, and thats what they done on their best albums. I hope thats a good sign for SOAPF! :)

So I have been lurking around the internet trying to find a leak and came across a yahoo answers link that was deleted after only 4 hours. From the brief google description given it said that there is a promo leak circulating somewhere...we need to find this supposed leak? There are so many fake torrents out there it must be lost in the shuffle. It makes sense that its out there because of the 2 high[er] quality leaks that have surfaced. Who leaks individual songs, honestly?

I can't wait for this any longer!!!!!

So, let's get this straight... Jesper is a true metalhead, and he left the band because they write shitty emo nu-metal under the influence of whiny Anders who was listening to too much electro-industrial stuff in his spare time? ;)

Yep, thats about it. 100%. No suprises there I would have thought.

So I have been lurking around the internet trying to find a leak and came across a yahoo answers link that was deleted after only 4 hours. From the brief google description given it said that there is a promo leak circulating somewhere...we need to find this supposed leak? There are so many fake torrents out there it must be lost in the shuffle. It makes sense that its out there because of the 2 high[er] quality leaks that have surfaced. Who leaks individual songs, honestly?

I can't wait for this any longer!!!!!
No it's fake like usual, check:
http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...s=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

The answer with the link is to a DL site, but you must do surveys in order to be able to download.

A future tip, if something is removed, just go to google and write cache:URL that got removed

For example this time cache:http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20110525155927AAceltx

Also, about A New Dawn lyrics, in the chorus, I don't think it's ''I can't wait to see the sunrise again'' I think it's ''I can't wait to see the sun rise again''. There is a difference between sunrise and the sun rising.