In Flames -Sounds of A Playground Fading (Upcoming 10th album)

...for the beard is a sign of happiness and anger, love and hate, good and evil. The beard doesn't grow, it's the head that gets smaller, and when the beard gains control over what it not hairy, it will unleash it's full potential to the rest of humanity and so we will evolve into Chewbaca, or abominable Snow Men, or just king kong.... :p

Just to end this endless debate about beards :

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, this is getting creepy now.

The Beardhead - official beard fan club only on Ultimate Beard Forum

brought to you by PlainVanilla

:D

Krofius, did you say you see the studio diaries a day early? What song do they preview in #4?

We get a little snippet of Anders doing vocals for "Enter Tragedy" as well as another preview of "Darker Times", except with vocals on top of the music this time. Other than that we see clips of Bjorn recording the main riff of "Sounds of a Playground Fading" and the second verse riff of "Deliver Us."

Beards are cool... but not cool enough to join a club for, sorry :D now if we were talking about a club for epic old school moustaches...

8c4263f522011e85e4e42b655d554291f1d355b2.pjpg

Maybe I'd be tempted :headbang:

We get a little snippet of Anders doing vocals for "Enter Tragedy" as well as another preview of "Darker Times", except with vocals on top of the music this time. Other than that we see clips of Bjorn recording the main riff of "Sounds of a Playground Fading" and the second verse riff of "Deliver Us."

That's a lot, awesome. Thanks a lot man.

perwiberg.jpg

That is sooo METAL! If it was a bit more metal, he would have to join Manowar!

@ThePhobiac

Tnx man. I would ask about details, but we will all see the episode in a few hours, so there is no need to torture you with stupid questions. ;)

At the risk of staying off-topic, I found this promo shot of Anders Friden from the year 2020, when In Flames will be releasing their 15th album:

Karl-Marx1.jpg

:kickass:

Thanks ThePhobiac for swiftly intercepting so I did not have to shit for once :D
The translation btw, was good enough, at some places the translation is retarded but in the big picture you understand everything. The thing about Jespers departure really is interesting indeed.

Makes you wonder what really happens behind the scenes that is being hidden.

In flames new album...

Jesters beard
Dialouge with the beards
Ordinary beard
Zombie beard
Only for the beard
The quite beard
Crawl through beards
The mirrors beard
A new beard

It's getting creepy in hear! ;)

Comrade Anders and Gothenburg (Soil)workers union - You feel like shit, but at least you are not a capitalist swine

No.1 hit in the USSR charts for 666 consecutive weeks

Crawl through beards

Lol! We have a winner!

What the FUCK IS THIS SHIT ABOUT BEARDS?

SOAPF Track Listing:
1. "Sounds of a Beard Fading"
2. "Deliver Beards"
3. "All For Beard"
4. "Beard Puzzle"
5. "Beard is the Weakness"
6. "Where the Dead Beards Dwell"
7. "The Beard"
8. "Darker Beard"
9. "Beards"
10. "Beard Tragedy"
11. "Jester’s Beard"
12. "A New Beard"
13. "Bearderation"

@krofius: Oh man, "Deliver Beards" is a kickass track. I mean, that chorus...

Fly into the distance
It's a beard for a while...

:kickass:

But yeah, very interesting interview! I like how Bjorn described Anders as "omnivorous" when it comes to his musical tastes. Hoping to see a wide variety of influences on this new record.

Well, personally I think we need another new track, and that very soon! Otherwise we will be stuck in beardland in a very near future!