In Flames -Sounds of A Playground Fading (Upcoming 10th album)

Listening to this radio show really accenuates the difference in quality between the older songs and the newer songs... and it doesn't really do the newer ones any favours :D

So how many people liked TQP or Disconnected more than Zombie Inc or Artifacts? AotBR = Killer song

Anders did the vocals in 2 days on TJR. The whole album was recorded & mixed in 11-12 days. But he said again, about the live thing, they came into the studio and thought ''oh hey cool we can add some more guitar tracks''.

So how many people liked TQP or Disconnected more than Zombie Inc or Artifacts? AotBR = Killer song

I actually do like The Quiet Place better, but Zombie Inc. is still fucking awesome. Disconnected, like the rest of ASOP, just strikes me as "meh".

LMAO, totally not caring a fucking shit about how extreme metal they play :D This is not something that usually is played on Bandit I can tell you, definitely not.

Haha, I don't know, man, I'm a big fan of the instrumentation in Disconnected, and Zombie Inc. never really struck me as all that special (though the clean interlude is just classic). Artifacts is absolutely amazing, though, I will agree. :worship:

Doubt they'll play something off of Lunar Strain. If they do it'll be Behind Space...but it'll only be like 3min left after OFTW, probably some more questions.