In Flames -Sounds of A Playground Fading (Upcoming 10th album)

Enter Tragedy was played on radio it seems, someone uploaded a radio rip on YouTube:

Download is in the video information, great sound for being a radio rip, going to listen to the song now.
HOLY FUCK it's awesome!!!! Really fast fucking song.
Demonic Voice at ''WHY IS IT PART OF A PLAN'' around 1:20 and several other times in the song.
Sweet guitarwork, as usual, by Björn.
Finally some death growls by Anders. Though they are layered by a high-pitched scream, but gives an awesome demonic voice effect. Would love to hear only the low growl though =)
I'm seriously amazed now after two listens.

Last edited by a moderator:
The verses are very ASOP-like, so to me it's meh but the chorus is pretty good.

Can't help but think of Pinball Map at 2:09 :p

Thanks for sharing your find with us :)

Wow, this song is such a mess in a positive way. Very non-In Flames like, in some parts, but at least it's not boring. Anders sounded much more evil in studio episode.

Bjorn... He's awesome. Great rhythm work and fresh solos.

And lol. Some Trivium riffs. :)

It would be better if Anders was screaming throughout the whole song, but it's still a good track. In better quality I think it would be easier to listen to.

I get a bit of an ASOP vibe from some of Anders vocals (he even threw in a few "death growls" on ASOP, after all) but musically this album is thankfully on another planet to ASOP. It sounds inspired and energetic, two key ingredients that ASOP sorely lacked. I think this album may actually revive my faith in N'Flamez :D

and to the people saying it sounds like asop, it really doesn't. the song has an overall different personality than anything off of asop. good shit.

Totally agree. Similar production, different sound. I hope to hear The Puzzle soon...somebody get to work!

so can the next full song be either Fear Is The Weakness or Where The Dead Ships Dwell? Those samples are my favorites.

Darker Times would be good too, but those 2 first!

next full thing will be the whole album :p

I was wondering - does anybody have Alias (Laid Remix) thats on ASOP japanese edition and is willing to share? :d