In Flames -Sounds of A Playground Fading (Upcoming 10th album)

It needs to leak asap, I can't take much more of this :D man, Enter Tragedy would sound so much better if Anders was screaming, the bellend :D

Fear is the weakness intro sounds like Solution .45

I see the resemblance, with the atmospheric synths/leads and all, but its a different feel really. Nonetheless, I loved the debut Solution .45 (it was probably my favourite 2010 release), and I really like where Fear is the weakness is going :) It reminds me a bit of Blinded Colony tbh :)

After listening to the samples at amazon I really NEED to hear the hole album, NOW please! :)

Sounds very promising!

Like the "evil" feeling in "all for me" :kickass:
Also like the feeling in "the attic" and "Jester's Door"!

Leak please!

sounds pretty good so far despite the fact I thought Deliver Us was iffy. Then again Ive only listened to a few seconds off those samples. Guess I quite like what I am hearing so far :D.

Finally some samples! Aside from Liberation ( Without Anders vocals, I'd never think this is a song made by In Flames ) it all sounds very promising, especially Darker Times ( imo epic riff and vocals :D ),All for Me ( nice slow chugging riff ) and The Jesters door (odd, but cool :p ) However, I guess that a New Dawn is going to be best track on this album (we still have to hear the full songs so that might change, but i doubt it.) Now, if only one person on this damn planet would leak the whole album...

Please guys, don't judge the songs too much before you've heard them ;) 30 seconds is hardly ever enough to judge a whole track by!

Regarding the chugga-riffs: Seriously that 30 second clip of The Puzzle is like chugging heaven! Sounds like Eraser on crack! I think Darker Times kicks ass- each track reaffirms to me that Daniel is an insane drummer. Drumming perfection. I could go on all day describing the samples, and how much i like them :D

For me, i think this is going to be album of the year. Or at least very close.

Jesters door reminds me of vikings waking up in the morning preparing for battle,and then viking anders starting to say "goodbye to all" and goes to the battle XD