In Flames -Sounds of A Playground Fading (Upcoming 10th album)

so in flames have their own date of apocalypse,we all enter jesters door one day but IF crew know when it will happend XD

Here in Finland its the hottest day of this summer now and my balls are already all sweaty as hell, and now i have to start headbang??? fuck you guys! :yow:

yeah what's up with the birds... there was an OWL-MAN-WTF on ASOP and now these WTF-CROWS?.... hmmm

I like how they incorporated the melodies from the studio episodes. Fear Is The Weakness is my favorite after one playthrough.

reactions so far:

positive:
fear is a weakness is awesome
anders vocals have def got better with time as far as how well he can sing
seems much more ambitious than the last few albums

negs:
couple missteps on the album with the electronic tracks (the attic - the jesters door)
the jesters door is especially dissapointing given the name of the track (come on guys, that was kind of dirty lol feel a little tricked)
anders vocals like i said are better with his singing, but at times the lyrics can be questionable/the delivery could be stronger

yeah what's up with the birds... there was an OWL-MAN-WTF on ASOP and now these WTF-CROWS?.... hmmm

Well I don't know why there was the Owl-man but crows symbolize death, so I think that fits this album. Not that the album is completely about death, but more about getting older with time running out I think, hence the crow standing on the clock and the crow holding the hour glass on the Deliver Us cover.

To me, this sounds like Reroute To Remain and Soundtrack To Your Escape were having a good romp, while Passenger was filming...while Colony was peeking in the window.

And it's AMAZING!!

the puzzle outro FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

listening to Darker Times now... so it's time to say

I HAVE A BETTER PLAN I HAVE A BETTER PLAN I HAVE A BETTER PLAN I HAVE A BETTER PLAN I HAVE A BETTER PLAN I HAVE A BETTER PLAN I HAVE A BETTER PLAN I HAVE A BETTER PLAN I HAVE A BETTER PLAN I HAVE A BETTER PLAN I HAVE A BETTER PLAN I HAVE A BETTER PLAN I HAVE A BETTER PLAN I HAVE A BETTER PLAN I HAVE A BETTER PLAN I HAVE A BETTER PLAN I HAVE A BETTER PLAN I HAVE A BETTER PLAN I HAVE A BETTER PLAN I HAVE A BETTER PLAN I HAVE A BETTER PLAN I HAVE A BETTER PLAN I HAVE A BETTER PLAN I HAVE A BETTER PLAN I HAVE A BETTER PLAN I HAVE A BETTER PLAN I HAVE A BETTER PLAN I HAVE A BETTER PLAN I HAVE A BETTER PLAN I HAVE A BETTER PLAN I HAVE A BETTER PLAN I HAVE A BETTER PLAN I HAVE A BETTER PLAN I HAVE A BETTER PLAN I HAVE A BETTER PLAN I HAVE A BETTER PLAN I HAVE A BETTER PLAN I HAVE A BETTER PLAN I HAVE A BETTER PLAN I HAVE A BETTER PLAN I HAVE A BETTER PLAN I HAVE A BETTER PLAN I HAVE A BETTER PLAN I HAVE A BETTER PLAN I HAVE A BETTER PLAN I HAVE A BETTER PLAN I HAVE A BETTER PLAN I HAVE A BETTER PLAN I HAVE A BETTER PLAN I HAVE A BETTER PLAN I HAVE A BETTER PLAN I HAVE A BETTER PLAN I HAVE A BETTER PLAN I HAVE A BETTER PLAN I HAVE A BETTER PLAN I HAVE A BETTER PLAN I HAVE A BETTER PLAN I HAVE A BETTER PLAN I HAVE A BETTER PLAN I HAVE A BETTER PLAN I HAVE A BETTER PLAN I HAVE A BETTER PLAN I HAVE A BETTER PLAN I HAVE A BETTER PLAN I HAVE A BETTER PLAN I HAVE A BETTER PLAN I HAVE A BETTER PLAN I HAVE A BETTER PLAN I HAVE A BETTER PLAN I HAVE A BETTER PLAN I HAVE A BETTER PLAN I HAVE A BETTER PLAN I HAVE A BETTER PLAN I HAVE A BETTER PLAN I HAVE A BETTER PLAN!!!!!!

^ LOL

EDIT: Btw, I think this is probably the best drum production In Flames has ever had on any album IMO.