In Flames -Sounds of A Playground Fading (Upcoming 10th album)

nononono check this: Let me in I'll BURY the pain. (with my cock) oh see what I just did there?

@ A88 nonono wait even better. ASOP is the best album there is, way better than Clayman, Colony, Whoracle and all that shit. WHAT KNOW KROFIUS! Nono wait, Anders sings beautifully, especially when he whines.

@DE4life

Did you notice how awesome is Bottled chorus? Almost as awesome as The Chosen pessimist buildup. Wow, those riffs are really something bro, aren't they? If they recorded it in shitty production it would sound just like The Jester Race...or even better! Not that it matters, 'cuz crowd doesn't move with that boring stuff from TJR or Clayman.

:popcorn:

Hello Anders :D

In Flames should make an album where every song is based on variations of the Bottled riff. That's my idea of heaven...

I think just imagining the concept of an album based on Bottled killed me a little inside, so thanks for that Final_Vision :D

There's a song called The Attic about a guy building a trap with ropes...Then, there is a song called Ropes about a guy who says that he'll untie all the ropes...Then, there is a song called Liberation...Meanwhile, Anders has a better plan !

EDIT : There is also a song called Deliver Us...

There's a song called The Attic about a guy building a trap with ropes...Then, there is a song called Ropes about a guy who says that he'll untie all the ropes...Then, there is a song called Liberation...Meanwhile, Anders has a better plan !

I think this entire album is really just Anders trying to promote BDSM.

After watching episode 5 I think they should release version of A New Dawn that is only the violins, cello, bass, and drums...that was good stuff.

you guys see this?

1307676276_cover.jpg

(Sounds of a playground fading 8 song EP)

tracklist:

01. Deliver us
02. Enter tragedy
03. Discover me like emptiness
04. Out infinite struggle
05. Dead eternity
06. Another day in quicksand
07. Only for the weak (live at sticky fingers)
08. Cloud connected (live at hammersmith)

dead eternity? :guh:

I saw it earlier today. The last 2 tracks are pretty cool, but other than that It's obviously just a cash grab from CM.

you guys see this?

1307676276_cover.jpg

tracklist:

01. Deliver us
02. Enter tragedy
04. Out infinite struggle
05. Dead eternity

That's a random ass bunch of songs.

This album seems similiar to Soilworks latest, The Panic Broadcast. The variety in the album and the more mature sound. Both bands put out good albums IMO. I wish Anders could be as diverse as Bjorn from Soilwork though vocal-wise.

you guys see this?

1307676276_cover.jpg

tracklist:

01. Deliver us
02. Enter tragedy
04. Our infinite struggle
05. Dead eternity

Why these songs ? :guh: :guh:

...something tells me they might have rerecorded those old tracks :rofl: flame wars eh? well let me pour some more oil on the fire. Ahem. *puts on troll face* Krofius, I firmly believe that Disconnected and Bottled are their 2 masterpieces out of the entire IF discography. The enter TJR album hides in fear and starts to feel like shit in the process. Whoracle? FUCK that garbage. You're trying to tell me that it's 10x better than ASOP? you guys should get your ears checked. End rant. :D

Rebecca Black Ash Inheritance...
Artifacts of the Rebecca Black Rain...
Rebecca Black & White...

I feel like...Which seat should I take ???
Another Friday in Quicksand...

Last edited by a moderator: