IN FLAMES "The Mirror's Truth" --- what do you think of the mix?

Im a big fan... i really dig their latest few efforts the most, "reroute to remain" being king in my opinion...

I thought the mix was okay.. certainly not the best the have had so far, but it does the job.
The song was too short and too straight forward for me though, i hope the rest of the disc has longer and more epic feeling efforts on it.

Am I the only one listening off the video player on the Blabbermouth page, and not going to the shitty MySpace player? I feel like I'm taking crazy pills over here.

The video player sounded just as compressed as the Myspace player to me. Maybe more. Maybe I'm taking crazy pills. :D

Man, I had high hopes for this album since I'm a total IF fanboy and liked Come Clarity and watched all the studio videos...and now this? If I'm hearing the lyrics right, the chorus is "We're not even trying.." and I'd have to agree. Come on now, Bjorn and Jesper are solid guitarists, Daniel can pull off all acoustic drum kits in metal (something few people can really do), and Anders is...well, not my bag of chips but at least he can sort of hit notes when he does feel the need to sing. But this song is just boring. I hope the album is better.

'S not bad. I'd really like to hear a better quality version, but from what I can pick out despite the Myspace player and my crappy computer speakers, I'm in agreement with the comment about the more organic sounding guitar tone- I like that. Not too sure about the drums, but again- I'd like to hear a better quality version.

I lost all interest in In Flames after STYE, and while I'm not expecting this album to rekindle my interest- I've long since been burned out on that style of music- that track is better than what I've heard of their last few efforts.