IN FLAMES To Support METALLICA

mattt

Yes.
Feb 4, 2002
In Flames are going to support Metallica !!!

Swedish Chartbreakers In Flames were just confirmed to support Metallica on
the 22nd of june in Madrid / Spain at the "La Peineta". Once again a
statement for the high level In Flames finally reached with their excellen
"Reroute To Remain" album. Their new single "Trigger" will be released
monday, 17th of june and shows the world once more how metal in 2003 has to
sound! Always one step before any others!

The Billing will be a local act, In Flames, Stone Sour & Metallica - This
will bang every motherfuckin' head !!!!

stefan86 said:
Wow, its gonna be like "the-bands-who-told-their-original-fans-to-fuck-off" official concert

It couldn't have been worded any better. :D

:lol: @ stefan. It's good to see that In Flames is playing with Metallica... maybe they will remind James and Kirk how to play guitar... oh wait, I didn't say that. Stone sour, meh. Rock on IF!

Keep in mind that Metallica asked Eminem if he wanted to tour with them, and not only that, but Limp Bizkit. lol. the line is getting much more close together.

thebigyetti said:
why is IF playing before stone sour? what a crock, just like when they opened for slipknot in the UK

dunno...might have something to do with Stone Sour selling a shit load more records than In Flames...just my guess :tickled:

At any rate...its like Illusion said...he also invited the most god awful tour line up in mainstream today to go with them on Summer Sanitarium...:err:

:tickled:

This is great only because people will realize In Flames is better than Metallica. I hope In Flames don't start saying good things about the new Metallica album...

CONCLAVE OBSCURUM said:
Besides.. Reroute to Remains its so much better than St Anger

300x better...but than again I think anything Linkin Park has done is better than St. Anger...:zombie:

(P.S: Im not a Linkin Park fan...)

I actually find St Anger better, at least i listen to one or two songs off St Anger now and then.
Theres really no song on RTR i like as a whole.
But i am by no means saying St Anger is a good album :lol: