IN FLAMES To Support METALLICA

even if metallica toured with limp bizkit their new album is at least the right direction. and at the concert at the rock am ring festival they didn't play a single song of load/reload but a big bunch of justice and all the other fucking rocking albums!!
so i think in flames fits in very well there!

well, how can i give a band a break when they look like they are going to be generating crappy albums of the likes of risk, load, reload, god hates us all, digimortal, and other such noted works of stupidity. plus, unlike in flames in which they didn't sell out, metallica did. and no, i am not refferring to the black album, i am refferring to metallica suing napster. as far as giving them a break, well, sadly, if the shitknot and mudvayne tour has shown anything, it is that the human mind is easily corrupted. and do yourself a favor, quit defending bands that have abandoned you as well as having said to "fuck off" to their fans.

CONCLAVE OBSCURUM said:
Come on.. give in flames a break... GOOD FOR THEM!!!.. CONGRATULATIONS IN FLAMES....

this is like asking me how i want to die, and i'll agree with you, r2r is the better of the shitty albums from st. anger.

CONCLAVE OBSCURUM said:
Besides.. Reroute to Remains its so much better than St Anger

Stone Sour really suck. One of their songs has two chords, and they have three guitarists. What the hell is that, they have each one play one string because they aren't even good enough to play a fucking chord?

Steve

Speaking of nu-metal opening bands;
I'll be seeing the musical newbies of Murder Dolls open up for Iron Maiden in 2 weeks.
I'm thinking of bringing some weird sign or yelling some annoying shit while they play :lol:

stefan please destroy the murderdolls please !!!!! those bastards are a disgrace. Anyway maybe in flames will learn that playing a setlist of old material is much betetr than playing a setlist of newer crappier material.

I'm happy for In Flames that they are finally making it bigger than what they are, I'm still behind them even if they do get known, who the fuck cares if they get big, it'll be a good break from the many pop"punk" wannabe's.

The stone sour and slipknot thing, like someone said, Maybe its because they have sold more albums? In Flames may be superior artists in some aspects, but its how many albums you sell nowdays that counts.

I love metallica about as much as I love In Flames still, but Metallica are the bigger band album sales wise. But its good for In Flames to get to play with them, so I'm happy.

Stone Sour really suck. One of their songs has two chords, and they have three guitarists. What the hell is that, they have each one play one string because they aren't even good enough to play a fucking chord
Like people care how much chords are played... I like them, so thats good enough for me, theres more to music than how much chords you play to a song.

Reactions: Tebus
stefan86 said:
Wow, its gonna be like "the-bands-who-told-their-original-fans-to-fuck-off" official concert

In response to that, I invite all of you to look at this picture: http://pic7.picturetrail.com/VOL202/1223780/2319060/28051611.jpg of In Flames and Metallica. This was taken before the gig in Spain and the caption that I made speaks for itself. If you get angry at what it says, please bear in mind that albums like The Jester Race, Puppets, Whoracle and Justice are some of my favorite albums of all time. I will also be seeing IF on the 30th and Tallica on July 8th so it's not like I hate them or anything.

I think In Flames playing with Metallica is really fuckin' cool. It's really cool to see such camaraderie among legends like Metallica and a band like In Flames, because Metallica seems to only favor shit bands like Limp Bizkit. However, to see them actually play with a good METAL band like In Flames is really fuckin' cool.

BeyondtheUnholyGrave said:
In response to that, I invite all of you to look at this picture: http://pic7.picturetrail.com/VOL202/1223780/2319060/28051611.jpg of In Flames and Metallica. This was taken before the gig in Spain and the caption that I made speaks for itself. If you get angry at what it says, please bear in mind that albums like The Jester Race, Puppets, Whoracle and Justice are some of my favorite albums of all time. I will also be seeing IF on the 30th and Tallica on July 8th so it's not like I hate them or anything.

Heh, I feel the same way man. Metallica is my favorite band, regardless of how much they suck now. Ride The Lightning, Puppets, and Justice are some of the best metal albums EVER. It's just that nowadays I would rather listen to Euro metal bands like In Flames, Children Of Bodom, or Soilwork. I'm also seeing Metallica (July 12th) and In Flames and Soilwork on July 1st. It will rule!

Oh and Death are one of the best bands...EVER...lol

Death's the greatest Metal band ever in my opinion and also my favorite.

I agree that with current Tallica you definitely gotta listen to other stuff. Sure Europe has some killer stuff but America isn't done yet! Bodom is awesome and so are N*Flames but I dont really dig soilwork. Skyfire's new one is very good though. Nice 1000 Eyes quote.

Death's the greatest Metal band ever in my opinion and also my favorite.

I agree that with current Tallica you definitely gotta listen to other stuff. Sure Europe has some killer stuff but America isn't done yet! Bodom is awesome and so are N*Flames but I dont really dig soilwork. Skyfire's new one is very good though. Nice 1000 Eyes quote.

Yeah man, I guess the U.S. has like Iced Earth and Nevermore...and I like Symphony X a lot. And thanks about the quote! When Chuck sings that line, I get goosebumps.

well, the pic is about as much of a polaroid moment as a pic of a pile of turd. then, there's the case of in flames selling out, which they didn't. but as far as how shitty they are getting, that's a definite 10-4. i swear, all these bands desperately wanting to open up for metallica is just a sad state of patheticness that can show that the human mind is easily corrupted with the right elements in play.

stefan86 said:
Speaking of nu-metal opening bands;
I'll be seeing the musical newbies of Murder Dolls open up for Iron Maiden in 2 weeks.
I'm thinking of bringing some weird sign or yelling some annoying shit while they play :lol:

Oh holy shit, that was the funniest thing ever. You could almost see the tears in the guy's face while he kept saying "We're the Murderdolls, and we don't give a fuck what you think!" as the "BOO"'s kept resounding and the middle fingers were in the air all throughout Stadion. You know a band is in big fucking trouble when they need to tell you "We like Iron Maiden too... Please raise your horns in the air for Iron Maiden."

Funniest thing ever. Except maybe for the guitarist's pathetic attempts at solos and the drummer's attempts at double bass drumming. Haha. Never seen a worse band.

phyre said:
Oh holy shit, that was the funniest thing ever. You could almost see the tears in the guy's face while he kept saying "We're the Murderdolls, and we don't give a fuck what you think!" as the "BOO"'s kept resounding and the middle fingers were in the air all throughout Stadion. You know a band is in big fucking trouble when they need to tell you "We like Iron Maiden too... Please raise your horns in the air for Iron Maiden."

Funniest thing ever. Except maybe for the guitarist's pathetic attempts at solos and the drummer's attempts at double bass drumming. Haha. Never seen a worse band.

hahaha yeah, they sucked so damn much it almost became a good act because they sucked.
I love the way the singer looked completely destroyed, thats the way those nu-metal whores should be dealt with :headbang:
It was funny the way they tried to make the fuck-you's a part of the show too :lol: