In Flames Update!

Deadly Embrace

TL PREACHER
Feb 27, 2002
Bay Area
www.sfmetal.com
NEWS ON THE NEW CD - 2003-09-02
Hello all !! Here´s some updated news for you regarding the next IN FLAMES cd: Daniel have finished laying down the drums on all tracks.

In a couple of weeks the band will enter the studio again to record everything else and finalize the upcoming cd.

Release of the yet untitled product can be expected next spring.

Producer-info,whereabouts and time period will be updated soon!!

Also, thanx to everyone that came out to the shows on the RETOUR TO REMAIN -tour in 2002/2003!!!
til next time.. may the fork be with you!!!

From In Flames Web Site

Well, I'm really curious about what they're gonna come up with next.. I'm one of these weird people that actually liked RTR.. I saw 3 shows or something before they could convince me of their live-capabilities, but since I saw them live at Summer Breeze, I've become almost a real fan.. Hehe

Anneke said:
Well, I'm really curious about what they're gonna come up with next.. I'm one of these weird people that actually liked RTR.. I saw 3 shows or something before they could convince me of their live-capabilities, but since I saw them live at Summer Breeze, I've become almost a real fan.. Hehe

I really like R2R, I play it all the time..........and I'm not at all ashamed..........any In Flames is great In Flames!

R2R rocks! I like it a lot! Only 2 shitty songs on it..(can't remember what they're called right now) but the rest of it is excellent..and VERY In Flames!