New In Flames Album Title: Soundtrack To Your Escape.....Track Listing & Update...

Deadly Embrace

TL PREACHER
Feb 27, 2002
Bay Area
www.sfmetal.com
IN FLAMES Set Title, Release Date For New Album - Nov. 15, 2003

Sweden's IN FLAMES have set "Soundtrack To Your Escape" as the title for their forthcoming album, due in Europe on March 29, 2004.

The follow-up to 2002's "Reroute To Remain" was recorded at a rented house/converted studio in Denmark with producers Daniel Bergstrand (MESHUGGAH, STRAPPING YOUNG LAD) and Örjan Örnkloo (ex-MISERY LOVES CO.) and is currently being mixed at Galaxy Studios in Mol, Belgium. Mastering will take place at the Cutting Room in Stockholm, Sweden.

The following is the tentative track listing for "Soundtrack To Your Escape" (in no particular order):

01. F(r)iend
02. The Quiet Place
03. Borders And Shading
04. Discover Me Like Emptiness
05. Touch Of Red
06. Bottled
07. Dead Alone
08. Superhero Of The Computer Rage
09. Like You Better Dead
10. Dial 595-Escape
11. Evil In A Closet
12. In Search For I
13. My Sweet Shadow

"Soundtrack To Your Escape" will be released in Europe through Nuclear Blast Records, with whom the group have two albums remaining under the terms of their present contract. IN FLAMES are currently in negotiations with several labels about a possible North American record deal. More information will be made available soon.

From Blabbermouth.Net

I'm so nervous about this one...I want it to rock...I didn't mind R2R and if it's like that I'll be OK with it, but if they go any farther into the nu-metal scene like Soilwork did...I'll be really bummed!

MindInsane said:
I'm so nervous about this one...I want it to rock...I didn't mind R2R and if it's like that I'll be OK with it, but if they go any farther into the nu-metal scene like Soilwork did...I'll be really bummed!
I will have to agree with you MI. Sorry I didn't answer your pm from last month! Doh! Accidently erased it. Hope all is well with you! Fires & Striking took it's toll on my business but things are back to usual :)

Valofvalhalla said:
I will have to agree with you MI. Sorry I didn't answer your pm from last month! Doh! Accidently erased it. Hope all is well with you! Fires & Striking took it's toll on my business but things are back to usual :)
Oh great Val...so now you're deleting my messages...I see how it is ;) Sorry to hear about your business, hope everything is ok..I was thinking about you and HL! A friend of our family had their ranch burn to the ground down there..bad scene!

The hatred of Soilwork amazes me. I can see why it occurs, but I don't think it's totally justified. What they're doing now is more interesting than ripping off old At The Gates.

As for In Flames, if the album doesn't sound like their last 3 then I'll be pleasantly surprized. I still like them though. Both bands need to do more speed metal songs.