In Memorium - Local Seattle Death

Farslayer

Swollen Member
Oct 17, 2003
Visit site
Can't wait for this next show on Nov. 11th with
Drawn and Quartered and Myiasis(Myassis)

Kevin of Myiasis(and Metal Shop) and Chicknottatas broke up. What a shame!

Should be a killer show at the new Fenix, near the bum park!

Well I know Chicknotattas has moved on and hailz for not ignoring
me as I'm new.
In Memorium puts on a great show and Nihilist's vocals kill. The rest of
the band - Mike K., Steve, Caleb, and Suzanna S. are excellent!

Only one more week to go for the In Memorium show on the 11th!
Kevin(metal shop) just got out of the hospital with another collapsed
lung. Looks like he's alright, for now. I think I'll keep a seattle metal
journal in here as noone else is going to see it anyway! ha

JEEZ, what happened to poor kevin??? please tell him that ms. anthrope says "get well."

i was a bit tipsy at seattle metal fest, so i accidentally called his band "my ass is." don't think i've lived it down yet :p.

ms. anthrope said:
JEEZ, what happened to poor kevin??? please tell him that ms. anthrope says "get well."

i was a bit tipsy at seattle metal fest, so i accidentally called his band "my ass is." don't think i've lived it down yet :p.

haha
That's good. We call them "miassis" all the time, though never in front of
kevin, of course.

Well, kevin put up three post for the In Memorium, Drawn and Quarterd, Myiasis show and all three were for Nov. 5th when the show is tonight Nov. 11th. It happens and he can't edit the thread titles so it stands. He's taking alot of crap about it, but he'll get over it.

Farslayer said:
Well, kevin put up three post for the In Memorium, Drawn and Quarterd, Myiasis show and all three were for Nov. 5th when the show is tonight Nov. 11th. It happens and he can't edit the thread titles so it stands. He's taking alot of crap about it, but he'll get over it.

on which boards?

LinkPhoto

The link is the best I can do with this piece of shit vbcode. Works in other forums just fine with same vb.
Anyway, picked up this Seattle Metal Fest double disc at the In Memorium show and the very last disc of "The Ancient Word" which will not be reissued.
Kevin and Steve of Metal shop were there as well as a great turnout of others
for In Memorium's show. It was, once again, most excellent. Lots of new and some old. Nihilist will not be leaving IM until mid January and they might schedule a couple extra shows before he takes off for the other projects.
All in all, fucking amazing show and too damn short at an hour plus.
Mike of the current Wraithen line-up was there, also, and has a split 7"
available with Wraithen/Bethlehem.

didn't take any pics, but sure wish I had brought some kind of camera once
I was there. I think Chris of Metal Vortex filmed the whole show from the balcony. I guess we'll see in the updates on his site.

ms. anthrope said:
COOL as hell! are you a staff member? i am a huge CORONER fan!!! i saw the photo of tommy t. baron and got a little thrill :D. i miss that band!

Glad you like. I am not a staff member, but that sounds interesting.
Can you believe Metal Vortex would play the In Memorium video on the same night as the Fenix show I went to. I failed to tape it, bummer.
Nihilist of IM will be out Seattle for 5 days to perform with ABAZAGORATH in NYC @"The Gods of Blasphemy 2" underground black metal festival. Wish I could be there. Did you like that pic of Mike K.? His riffs rip!