In the edge of suicide...

Angelbreeze

Embraced by agony
Nov 15, 2001
My thoughts...
Visit site
When despair holds your heart...when the sorrow embrace your life....when your life drown you....the last thing to do is die.

I've been standing in the edge of suicide a long time ago....actually i've already tried to kill myself in the past without serious consequences.

When the only one thing i love just want to die...How can I stand living??

When suicide invade my thoughts....How can i help him?

It's a pathetic clishé, but suicide is a permanent solution to temporary problems. However, I know that sometimes it's hard to remember/know that the problems you are facing are of temporary nature...

Originally posted by Downfall
It's a pathetic clishé, but suicide is a permanent solution to temporary problems. However, I know that sometimes it's hard to remember/know that the problems you are facing are of temporary nature...

This proves my point.

Misanthrope: Maybe you have never had a situation like that or you have not outgrown your worst teenage angst...

Originally posted by Misanthrope
a korn fan saying that?

I'm one of those freak accident happy Korn fans. Lots of people understand me. It's not that hard. Not much to understand.

"no one understands me, wahhhh"

:lol:

This bunch of fucking morons will never get it, dont bother replying.

[wolff mode]
oh, get over yourself you arrogant, pompous, ass-munching anal demon. :rolleyes:

I guess you were one of those kids that expected a load of sympathy towards your patheticness, simple because you walked around wearing a metallica shirt and frowning lots?? "look at me, look at me, i'm an angst-ridden nut-mouth with no life and no future". Yeah? Well i don't give a fuck, so stop kissing the suicider's ass, and let them kill himself already, or at least join in...!
[/wolff mode]

:D

-Trapped

np - CORONER - semtex revolution :headbang:

edit - just for miss. anthropee

times change, angelbreeze. this motherfucking, son-of-a-bitch thing that we call "life" sometimes makes you sad and then a time comes when, like, everything is great, perfect...and that usually happens when youre in love. get yourself a chick.