Inactivity here.

krapylet

Nov 5, 2002
.no
Visit site
It sucks. I assume the people in here are all Beseech fans, I know I am, and we should bloody well be saying something, right?
My imagination isn't too great in the morning, so I don't know what to say, but I do know we should say something.
I have a snake named Bob, he's mental and probably paranoid, too. But he's cute when he doesn't bite.
Take care!

Hola :)

What kind of snake is it?

And yep, I'd love to see this forum more busy (mainly cos Beseech are one of my fave bands and they deserve it!)

It's a 15" californian kingsnake. Illegal to own in Norway, the land of extreme conservatism, I'm gonna start re-taming him today. I'll probably be bitten a bunch of times, but hey, better to be bitten when he's 15" and his teeth are really puny and barely pierce the skin, than when he's 50" and could possibly kill me :p

We don't have to wait for new material to talk here, we should be forming a community and stuff, right?

I totally agree with you Mark, Beseech are too unknown for a band of their quality. I listen to them every day, and even got my girlfriend and a "normal" friend to start liking them =)

Take care!

Here's a picture of Berlin.

foto_gr.jpg

There are not enough people that like Beseech and visit the W.O.A. this year... (See my thread...)
I hope the new CD will be released soon so that the next tour starts this year! Until then: we´ll have to listen to the "old" stuff...