Incantation Tour..

Ill be at Bloodlust 3
headbob.gif

For those of you who wants know Brisbane line up and playing times. Here it is

Thurs 26 June Waterloo Hotel, 7.45PM-1.00AM Doors open at 7.30PM

Sakkuth- 7.50-8.30 (make sure you are there early as this show and Overcranked are the band's final QLD gigs for a while)

Portal
Astriaal
Psycroptic (TAS)
Incantation. I don't know the exact playing times for other bands but I know Portal is doing 30 min, AStriaal 40, Incantation 70+encores. Tix are $33 or $35, not really sure

Twisted Prophecies Entertainme said:
For those of you who wants know Brisbane line up and playing times. Here it is

Thurs 26 June Waterloo Hotel, 7.45PM-1.00AM Doors open at 7.30PM

Sakkuth- 7.50-8.30 (make sure you are there early as this show and Overcranked are the band's final QLD gigs for a while)

Portal
Astriaal
Psycroptic (TAS)
Incantation. I don't know the exact playing times for other bands but I know Portal is doing 30 min, AStriaal 40, Incantation 70+encores. Tix are $33 or $35, not really sure

Why is Sakkuth opening and doing a longer set than the band that's on after them?

The apparent lack of press is due to the tour promoters committments with Bloodlust. Daniel is currently pressing posters for the tour all designed by FEANOR of BTMEDIA, as well as organising shirts [LS and SS], hence why they arent in stores as yet... Anyway you know about the gig, so i guess we are doing our job aye?

Blacktalon Media have done interim flyers for the Brisbane Show that can be viewed on Primal Agony, and that will be in the important stores from Friday...

Otherwise their is a shitload of press about the show in both RAVE and TIME OFF street presses, plus interviews with INCANTATION, ASTRIAAL and PORTAL booked for same magazines for the week prior to the show, with both local bands launching albums on that night...

In regard to Sakkuth playing longer than Portal... Portal were offered 40 mins, but chose 30 mins to give INCANTATION a longer set as they are the main event! Plus doing Portal for any longer than 30 mins will suffocate both the members aligned to Portal and crowd...

Anyway - these times have since changed due to venue managment imposing a strict curfue and all three Brisbane bands will have 30 min sets...

in blood

The Talons of Ash

www.blacktalonmedia.cjb.net