incest

who CARES if it is brother and sister?as long as they are in love!you westerners are sooo prudish about things.Love is everywhere.. especially on the internet :D

Maqus. said:
who CARES if it is brother and sister?as long as they are in love!you westerners are sooo prudish about things.Love is everywhere.. especially on the internet :D

asshole.

anyways and furthermore, i'm fairly sure that love is sitting in my room watching me right now. :Smug: and it's not over the net.

nomana-nuniyan said:
yeah. i was wondering how two cousins can look like they're somewhere between brothers and twins when the two sets of parents don't even look as similar to each other.
huh... I saw ppl like that too, but now I don't remember where... maybe some schoolmates... damn it got me thinking now...

nomana-nuniyan said:
well, not quite. But the question is this. If a pair of brothers marries a pair of sisters, and then the two families have loads of kids, what are the kids to each other? Are they cousins? Brothers and sisters? Something inbetween?

You are wasting your time in this forum. We are just some stupid apes walking on two feet trying to explain what we can´t explain at the moment with something emotional like the piece of shit some people call God !!!

Hell here... Trona... better listen to bands that know what they are doing... ever heard of Soilwork? :)

I feel it in my fingahs
I feel it in my toes (?!)
Christmas is all around me
And so the feeling grows

Maqus. said:

Capital letters and spaces, ffs! :mad: