Incubus-Alive at Red Rocks Dvd

Belligerent

Greekus Urungus
Mar 15, 2006
The Low Low, IL
Suprised this band is not mentioned more. Ive seen tons of live shows and these guys can hang with the best of them. Cant believe this has been out since 04' and I just picked it up yesterday. Fantastic live band! Guitarist Mike Einzinger is very underrated. For those of you who have never seen this Dvd? Buy it.
For those who have? Comment.

Stand out moments: The Warmth (a trippy little number)
Here in my Room (very cool tune where guitarist plays the organ as well as the guitar)
Vitamin-(drum solo from 3 band members)
Certain shade of Green (great energy)

I love Incubus, but their new stuff kinda sucks.

S.C.I.E.N.C.E, Make Yourself, and Morning view were great records. Fantastic song writing and vocals.

They have really gone down hill recently though. They're starting to morph into a boring cliche major label rock band.

And yes, they are very good live.

I love Incubus, but their new stuff kinda sucks.

S.C.I.E.N.C.E, Make Yourself, and Morning view were great records. Fantastic song writing and vocals.

They have really gone down hill recently though. They're starting to morph into a boring cliche major label rock band.

And yes, they are very good live.
Science has never grown old to me, its a great disc from start-finish. I agree w/ you on the new stuff tho'. Brand new one is just O.k, Crow left for the murder was awful.

I used to like this band, S.C.I.E.N.C.E. and Make Yourself were good albums, but the funk-rock/metal thing got old very quickly. I don't listen to them anymore. It doesn't surprise me that they've morphed into a bland FM rock band. They've never been the same since the original bass player left/got kicked out.

Science has never grown old to me, its a great disc from start-finish. I agree w/ you on the new stuff tho'. Brand new one is just O.k, Crow left for the murder was awful.

Crow left for the murder was bad I'll admit that but compared to light gernades its a prety ok album:devil: :devil: :devil:

yeh love this band. red rocks is awesome. how good is the venue itself!? brandons voice is ridiculously good... sounds perfect live. the warmth has to be the highlight of that dvd. but i think crow left of the murder wasnt bad at all. some good stuff on there. dont like light grenades but the older stuff of course is great. miss you is gorgeous.

yeh love this band. red rocks is awesome. how good is the venue itself!? brandons voice is ridiculously good... sounds perfect live. the warmth has to be the highlight of that dvd. but i think crow left of the murder wasnt bad at all. some good stuff on there. dont like light grenades but the older stuff of course is great. miss you is gorgeous.
Planning on going to Red Rocks this summer, possibly to see them. Supposed to be best venue in N.america.