Inearthed kicks ass!

Oct 22, 2002
Venezuela
Visit site
Hey! I was just listening to some of the Inearthed demos, and they kick serious ass! I mean I really think they could have been famous even with those songs. The Shining demo is by far the one I like the most.

sh.jpg
<----------------------- :worship:

Check it out if you have the chance! It's really crappy recording but very good instrumentation, and for you Jaska fans out there, that seems to me like some pretty intese drumming for a 16 year old, talk about inspiration.

Oh yeah and if you find the complete lyrics to "The Talking of the Trees" please let me know! That song kicks so much ass!

"The Inearthed demos are the worst shit we ever recorded." - COB

They can say what they want about it. I like the 3 demos a lot and

Everybody who don't know them can find them here. Alexi used a lot of riffs and melodies from the old demo songs for COB songs. You can find information about that in the link above, too.

Zarok666 said:
"The Inearthed demos are the worst shit we ever recorded." - COB

They can say what they want about it. I like the 3 demos a lot and

Everybody who don't know them can find them here. Alexi used a lot of riffs and melodies from the old demo songs for COB songs. You can find information about that in the link above, too.

Yeah I did notice the Homeland II-Towards Dead End simliraty.

And it might be they're worst quality of recording wise, but I gotta tell you, I really dig some of it still! Flame me if you want.....:loco:

Hey and one thing missing on your page is the lyrics to the Inearthed demos!

I can't even listen to the Inearthed demos. I will have to agree with Alexi on that one... although he also thinks Something Wild is a piece of shit. He's crazy for saying that.

Inearthed demos ARE not good they do suck
BUT
keep in mind
that CoB used to play this way...... let this be a lesson to those who think they suck! Keep working and dont give up! Look at cob. Look at what they used to be and look waht they are now! PEOPLE YOU CAN PLAY LIKE THIS ALSO!!!!

im done

bodomite said:
Inearthed demos ARE not good they do suck
BUT
keep in mind
that CoB used to play this way...... let this be a lesson to those who think they suck! Keep working and dont give up! Look at cob. Look at what they used to be and look waht they are now! PEOPLE YOU CAN PLAY LIKE THIS ALSO!!!!

im done
:lol: That sounds like an infomercial or something.

Anyway, the demos aren't great, but they're not bad either. They're fun to listen to just cause you look at what they are now and what they used to be and it really inspires you.