Inferno Fest video stream

Bad Omen

New Metal Member
Mar 27, 2003
Visit site
I accidentally lost my link of the Infernofest show from a couple of years ago. Does anybody still have this? Please post if anyone still has this link.

Sanzen said:
yeah, is there a way I can download this instead of streaming it?

Hmmm...oepn it in windows media...adn then click on file...it shodlo give u adn option of Save .....!!!!....godo luck........PEAc EOUT

Man, my quest to download this fucking show is slowly grinding to a halt. I got a copy of WM Recorder and tried to record it, and it did. Perfect audio, and completely unwatchable video. Jerky, with maybe 2 frames every 20 seconds. fucking connection.

Anyway, here's my opeth video collection. Not that good, really.

Windowpane & Harvest music videos
The 1996 Witchwood, UK show bootleg
Drapery and DOtF US bootlegs
The two parts of the Guitar.com lesson
A 5 min. clip of Deliverance in paris.

i NEED this fucking show. GODHEAD'S LAMENT. live.

edit: if anyone wants any of those vids, post and I'll upload it. slowly.

i got:

inferno fest
live at tv4
live in uk
windowpane clip

what is in the harvest videoclip?

if anyone has any bootleg of steve digorgio w/ death, please share, i'd like to see that :)

Hmm I used to have TV4, I don't know where it is.

The harvest video clip is a bunch of footage of Opeth in the studio recording BWP, i think filmed by the same guy that did the documentary on Lamentations. It's interspersed with footage of Mike playing the song on acoustic. Pretty boring, the best part is Mike at the end. "Get your fucking shit together man! Do you know who I am? I'm fucking Mikael."

anyway, i'll put it up if you want it. Just give me 4 hours to download this inferno fest, and then a few more to upload it.

if anyone has any bootleg of steve digorgio w/ death, please share, i'd like to see that

I guess you like Steve DiGiorgio and his work on Death:).Anyway i have Death-Live in Florance--bootleg--.Cool Line up Chuck Schuldiner,Steve Digiorgio,Gene Hoglan.....its poor quality but sound is ok.

well, i am not THAT much into death, but i defintely want to see him crank out those crazy solos of him in the philosopher or overactive imagination. i went to the store to check out the death dvd, live in whatever, but the guy didnt even play the solo....

well, i am not THAT much into death, but i defintely want to see him crank out those crazy solos of him in the philosopher or overactive imagination. i went to the store to check out the death dvd, live in whatever, but the guy didnt even play the solo....

hehe,Scott Clendenin plays in that DvD and you are right about the solo thing:).In Live in Florance they play Philosopher and Steve plays awesome (in all the songs like he adds other riffs.he plays the intro of lack of comprehension with tapping) Generaly the concert is very good but the camera sux.

Ps:You can check out Death human tour bootleg too .