Inferno Fest video stream

Your transfer cannot be completed. Most likely the file has exceeded its allotted bandwidth or has been removed by the original sender or a recipient.

Can someone put it up again?

haha i had found that inferno show months and months ago and mike hits a wrong note in, i believe 'moonlapse vertigo' or maybe godheads, and now whenever i play the track on cd, i fucking hear his messup note over the real note, in my head hahaha.

I'm going to go on a killing spree if anyone else bitches about the link being dead. I've been trying to get this show for a couple days, and I've been trying everything, recorders, p2p programs, fuck, even google. Then Antzor is the man and is nice enough to upload to yousendit....and the shit fucking stops at 49%. DON'T BITCH ABOUT THE LINK BEING DOWN OR I WILL RITUALISTICALLY SLAY YOU.

my opeth collection:

Deliverance in france i think, though argh it cuts off near the end
Demon of the Fall live
Forest of October live (Kickass)
Harvest vid
In My time of need (TV4)...another annoying pric thats edited, cuts off the solo near the end :(
The Drapery Falls live
Windowpane
Live at the culture room ft lauderdale florida, Advent live owns

all that on 56k, w00t

edit: oh yeah to the original thread question, why dont you just use DC++, the paladin.sublevels.net hub which is the UM hub, theres a couple people with full slots for it

Unfortunately, the link you have clicked is not available.
Your transfer cannot be completed. Most likely the file has exceeded its allotted bandwidth or has been removed by the original sender or a recipient.

Oh come on. :erk: This sucks. :yell:
Can you put it up one more time?

ok last time. i will only pm the download location. sanzen, rissy, expect a pm @ 0:00 GMT. if anyone else wants it just give me a pm...

and share something back please!!!

I live in Finland and that's quite late. 2:00 yeah, but thanks a lot.

List of my Opeth videos:

1. Opeth 01 - The Drapery Falls (10:50)
2. Opeth 02 - Deliverance (12:57)
3. Opeth 03 - Advent (14:40)
4. Opeth 04 - A Fair Judgement (10:26)
5. Opeth 05 - Demon Of The Fall (7:58)
6. Opeth - montreal.qc.ca (70:30)
7. Opeth - Live in Paris) (4:34)
8. Opeth - Forest Of October (Live) (13:20)
9. Opeth - Guitar Lesson Part 1 (11:49)
10. Opeth - Guitar Lesson Part 2 (14:04)
11. Opeth - Harvest (6:12)
12. Opeth - In My Time Of Need [Live @ TV4] (3:56)
13. Opeth - 17) (40:20)
14. Opeth - May 12th, 2001 (51:02)
15. Opeth - Ashton UK 17.6.1996 (43:34)
16. Opeth - The Drapery Falls (live)
17. Opeth - To Rid Of Disease (Live TV4) (3:58)
18. Opeth - Uranium First Interview (27:48)
19. Opeth - Windowpane (Headbanger's Ball) SVCD (7:11)

+

Foufounes Electriques - Montreal, Quebec, Canada
DVD

It's just some interview in which they talk little about Damnation and Deliverance. Hmm, in fact it is just couple of minutes long.