Inferno Festival

I've been holding out on planning this until I can get time off from work straightened out.

That always happens.
Sometimes, the best way is just booking the flight and buying the ticket, then, you will be obligated to make your time to attend.

Finally, we have the full lineup for Inferno.
And now we know Borknagar will close the Thursday at the Rockefeller and Arcturus will close the Saturday at the same place.

Great!

I think I'm going to Ragnaroek instead, less bands but more bands I want to see. Pitty I'll miss Arcturus though.

I have found this on youtube some days ago and there's a lot more of this show.
Just a sneak peek of their show on Greece last February 4th.

Hope to see a similar setlist on the inferno! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Just found this photo:

14kxgtz.jpg

Must have been an awesome show!! Anyone here can tell me which songs Garm sang on?

It seems like he did the ending for The Dawn of the End.

Borknagar played Dauden! I guess that could have been THE chance to hear it from Kris - at least the clean vocals.

Last edited by a moderator:
It seems like he did the ending for The Dawn of the End.

Yes, you re right, On the final part of "The Dawn of the End" Kristoffer jumped on the stage to sing the last clean vocals in a duet with Andreas (since he was singing also).

I think soon we will can find some youtube videos about that EPIC moment since I bet there was a lot of Borknagar fans recording that day. Anyway, If no one have uploaded something about that moment, I can upload my recording when I reach home, I only have started to record (with my shitty camera) from the moment Kristoffer started to walk to the stage.

I hope someone will upload a better version because the focus of my camera works pretty bad when the lights reach the focus or on low light conditions, plus, it have a very poor sound quality when the music is too loud (loud for the camera :p).

On Topic. Nothing much to say about their show on Inferno. I still without words, it was great.

BTW: Arcturus used some fireworks on stage last night, It was an awesome show.

Actually, Im too fan to be really objective so I dont know if my opinion really counts :p

Yes, you re right, On the final part of "The Dawn of the End" Kristoffer jumped on the stage to sing the last clean vocals in a duet with Andreas (since he was singing also).

I think soon we will can find some youtube videos about that EPIC moment since I bet there was a lot of Borknagar fans recording that day. Anyway, If no one have uploaded something about that moment, I can upload my recording when I reach home, I only have started to record (with my shitty camera) from the moment Kristoffer started to walk to the stage.

I hope someone will upload a better version because the focus of my camera works pretty bad when the lights reach the focus or on low light conditions, plus, it have a very poor sound quality when the music is too loud (loud for the camera :p).

On Topic. Nothing much to say about their show on Inferno. I still without words, it was great.

BTW: Arcturus used some fireworks on stage last night, It was an awesome show.

Actually, Im too fan to be really objective so I dont know if my opinion really counts :p

Dinka (Viviane) uploaded in the Vintersorg Fb forum the video of Garm singing.

HOLY FUCK MAN! How in hell you went there????

Dinka (Viviane) uploaded in the Vintersorg Fb forum the video of Garm singing.

HOLY FUCK MAN! How in hell you went there????

Oh great, I hope that video looks better than mine, sadly I have not a facebook account, but Dinka have persuaded me to create one, so, I think I will create one account once I reach home to be on contact with the people from the forum because it looks pretty died since all of you started to use the FB Forum. :p

And how I went here?...Well, we can say it was an epic odyssey hahahaha.
Plus, I was working as a slave some months to earn all the money I needed to be here :p .But you know what?, IT REALLY WORTH! All the effort was rewarded.All the guys from the band are really friendly, totally opposite as they looks on the promo pictures. They rules.