Infinity Christeen and 4 demos

Three of the songs were planned for the final album. However, it became a deadline issue really. The Japanese label reps came by to pick up the masters prior to the completion of the tracks. As for loveload, that was just a bonus since it's on Unit:187's "Stillborn" remix EP

I'd tell you to read the FAQ but since it's not online...
Q: Speaking of Unit:187, who are they?
A: Unit:187 is one of the bands of SYL’s former live keyboardist John Morgan with occasional Zimmer’s Hole live keyboardist Todd Law on vocals. They play what most would call industrial with metal overtones. Their first CD featured Byron Stroud in a few places and the second, “Loaded”, had Jed and Byron in their SYL roles with Dev producing. The band is not terribly active these days and only really appear on compilations and make announcements about releasing an EP of some sort once every couple of years while John keeps busy with a few other projects and making music for various videogames.

The reason there are non-Dev vox on Love Load is because it's a remix he did for his friends. If you don't believe me, pick up the "stillborn" EP and it's on there.

If youneed any more oddball info about dev's work, let me know. There is a moderately detailed FAQ out there but it's not online so far as i know

hi folks! ... i mean HI FOLKS!!!!!
to find out that there is a devin fuckin townsend forum was the last funky little bit of happiness i needed today :)
err, could anyone of you (who definitely all have a explicitely good taste in music yeeeeeehaaaaaaa) tell where i could download this christeen+severalunreleasedtracks-thingie?
i wouldn't ask for it if i had any chance to buy it but it is just nowhere to get so please go ahead and make me happy :)

Well, you can mailorder it from www.hevydevy.com. They are secure and reasonably efficient. Century Media might also stock it but they're evil scumsucking bastards.

Originally posted by kleo706
Well, you can mailorder it from www.hevydevy.com. They are secure and reasonably efficient. Century Media might also stock it but they're evil scumsucking bastards.

hevydevy mail order is incredibly fast and the low priced merchendise that include the shipping expenses make it the place to order devy CDs and as far as century media being "evil scumsucking bastards" that couldent be more true.

There are decent people at CM. Hell, Andreas from The End has worked for them. However, these blokes are kept out at least the U.S. mailorder office. I love their ability to argue with me over how they should actually do what they're paid to...

HevyDevy is amazing. Inexpensive and they get your order to you in like 4 days with no added shipping charges.

Well, a couple dollars per item if you're outside Canada in North America, and a bit more if you're outside North America. But the price only graduates from "really cheap" to "cheap" to "normal."