Infinity...

Alex78

Fretbuzz Virtuoso
Jul 12, 2002
Germany
Visit site
every time I listen to Infinity I think that it's so different compared to Devin's other work. I'd almost say that it's real art. and the sound is so overwhelming...it's a more difficult album but it has so much substance. this is defnitely one of the most unique albums I have ever heard.

hooray! :D

the more i'm listening to dTb these days, the more i hear the similarity and combination in it of Ocean Machine *and* i n f i n i t y (perhaps even Terria intertwining the lot :D )... christ knows what's next? a Devin version of Celine Dion and John Denver?? Like Strapping John Lad or Ocean Celine???

To me, Accelerated Evolution is a mix of Terria and Ocean Machine with "Random Analysis" reminding me of Infinity, even though it isn't produced properly to be on that album. It reminds me of "Bad Devil" for some reason. Make sense? Prolly not. Hehe.

As for Infinity, I think it's the second best thing Devy has ever done behind Terria.

No , Ocean Machine and Infinity are 1sts closely followed by Terria :)

Infinity is the best cd ever made. It's pure artistry. Its the most original album Ive ever heard. Absolutely no flow to it whatsoever. Every song is just so random. Clearly the best thing Devin has ever done. Hard to listen to but amazing

Infinitys my current favourite. Along with this.
bod.gif