Infobia@The Lion, Castleford 27/3/04

Eagle

Raging Heathen!
Sep 10, 2002
Northern Shores Of The Humber
Visit site
Brit Metlars/Bloodstock Mainstagers Infobia are playing The Lion at Castleford this coming Saturday. I seriously suggest that if you can get to the gig then you come across. The venue is small but it's certainly unique (It's like an American biker bar from an 80s movie) There's also a splendid pizza shop right next door.

If I can sort it out with the female then consider me there, too. I'm quite happy to go to the shithole of west yorkshire for some metal action! Should be fun.

P.S. I keep trying to contact you Eagle but by comedy of errors worthy of a carry-on film, we keep missing each other by seconds so it seems!

Is this a Wacken thing? i have vague recollections of you mentioning it before... darn ye who have money and such luxuries, we must invent some form of Bloodstock nourishment... Maybe some form of liquid refreshment... If i ever get round to brewing my Mead ill call it the Bloodstock Brew...

ha.. its usually me complaining but it is true, us yorkshire folk may not have the gigs that londoners have but we do get some... that'll teach me to complain...

Thanks for the plug Eagle! Good to see you're all up for a trip to the Lion

We'll even try to make it ourselves this time....(so far so good this week - no broken arms or viruses in sight)

Looking forward to playing a full set for a change :headbang: