Infobia@The Lion, Castleford 27/3/04

Yorkshire, Hull isnt in yorkshire, remember that cos people from hull take great offense... Its near leeds and wakefield.

Eagle and I will be travelling from Hull but unfortunately I think we have a carful! (I will be travelling from Hartlepool earlier in the day). Eagle will no doubt be along later to confirm or deny this! I just supply the said vehicle for transport! :D

I just hope I don't feel overwhelmed by all these ubermetallers that are so much older than I! I'm going to make the average age plummet this weekend :(

Ubermetallers!! Who else is going then??? As for the respective ages of our group I guess I will be the oldest as per by at least a couple of years! (The old dragon is getting sensitive!) :( The venue usually has a good mix of old and young though as I recall...through the alcohol induced haze of my last visit!

I'm only 17, a fact of which I am damn ashamed. I hate this age... it's like being an unofficial adult and generally makes me feel like a dick! Roll on mid 30s...

Im sure he will, me and sam are generally considered old before our time... although i would say we enjoy more than our fair share of immaturity...

dragonmaiden said:
As for the respective ages of our group I guess I will be the oldest as per by at least a couple of years! !
I think I might pip you at the post on the age thing DM, being an old girl of .... ahem... 40 something. And that's all I'll admit to ! :)

at this rate there won't be enough room in The Lion to get us all in.

Really looking forward to seeing the boys play a full set again.

I'm surprised that no one has yet mentioned the juke box at the Lion. It was nearly as much fun as reading the walls !!

See y'all Saturday

Sherry :wave:

Eagle said:
I hope the full set includes War Toys!

Also if anyone puts Nirvana on the jukebox again I'm going to start battling!
From what I remember from the last time, I had a battle of my own that night.!!!

That was when i was given the job as band security hehehe:tickled:

Apparently Alan is fetching some of the new CD Evolution with us. So if you havent got a copy yet, you young 'uns, bring some of your pocket money!!
Sherry x

Have you got...
The distance to witness the wrath of my blast?

War toys will be making an appearance alongside some other oldies. Wouldn't be the same without it!

As for the juke box, I might weaken and put some Zappa on again but I'll still have to fire up 'Doctor Doctor' and any Priest that's on there :D

West Yorkshire is the best place in the country but unfortunately we cant claim ownership of Hull... If only ey... i bet every Hullian (?) would be proud to call west yorkshire their home... as would any sensible person...