Infobia@The Lion, Castleford 27/3/04

Alby {Infobia} said:
Thanks to everyone who came to the Lion. It's great that people were willing to travel to see Infobia play - sounds like we made a few new friends! We had a cracking night and we'll be playing there again on the 3rd July.

The only disappointment for me was that Lee threatened to do some Goth-style dancing and failed to deliver:loco:

Cheers Bloodstockers, I raise my ale-horn to you all! (ooh-errr missus)
A great night.

I wanted to join in the air guitar competition but I was too scared !!!:) :headbang:

... and thanks Al, but I dont think I want to see your ale-horn !!

Eagle said:
Hopefully some folk will also come across to Hull for the Adelphi Gig on 22nd April. I just booked the following friday as a day off so that I can fill my belly with boddingtons
Are you going to the Infobia video shoot Eagle?

It looks like I will be going too! Can I bring the mini-metalhead along? She is keen to attend! She's seven by the way. The Adelphi is a no go unfortunately as it's a weekday and it's difficult to get time off and get the childcare!

BUT....I will defintely be at the Lion again in July as it will be practically my birthday...not that intend to celebrate it but it means I will intend getting a few JD and cokes down my neck! Should be interesting! :D

dragonmaiden said:
It looks like I will be going too! Can I bring the mini-metalhead along? She is keen to attend! She's seven by the way.
Im sure it will be fine Dragonmaiden. They've booked a private room for the shoot, and although there will be a bar, its classed as a private party, so invited guests can come along. Were taking our own mini mosher with us ( Alby's daughter, though she is a bit older) I cant see a problem, especially if they let an old geriatric like me in. I'll ask Al, and post back when i know anything.
Should be fun!

sherry x

I will try and make this hull gig trains permitting, hope that's alright!
Any excuse to go to the Lion again is good too, so July sounds nice to me! is anyone on or is it just a birthday celebration? good choice of venue :)

Alby {Infobia} said:
Thanks to everyone who came to the Lion. It's great that people were willing to travel to see Infobia play - sounds like we made a few new friends! We had a cracking night and we'll be playing there again on the 3rd July.

Joe5now.....Infobia are playing as you can see so it's an excellent opportunity to celebrate the fact that I am getting very old ....oh and very sensitive about my age!!! :erk: