Information about this band

Hi Goatfire,
What would you like to know about us? We're a metal/hard-rock/progressive band from Boston. Most of us met at Berklee a few years ago. If you'd like to hear what we sound like, we've got a lot of our songs up for free at our mp3.com page , and you can visit our website for some more info on us. Let us know if you like what you hear :D

Yo what up?! We'll be sure to hit Mexico City when we do a tour. Of course if someone wants to fund a tour for us, we would be willing to hit just about anywhere. ;) Thanks much for the props on our music. LataH! :=) ~1~

..:mad: I'm still pissed because the fucking promotor who were supposed to bring dark tranquillity here cancelled 3 days before...
Don't ever deal with "metalipsis" if you come to latin america, the fuckers back out at the last moment

Originally posted by Kevin_IMO
Hi Goatfire,
What would you like to know about us? We're a metal/hard-rock/progressive band from Boston. Most of us met at Berklee a few years ago. If you'd like to hear what we sound like, we've got a lot of our songs up for free at our mp3.com page , and you can visit our website for some more info on us. Let us know if you like what you hear :D
Your site is nice; I haven't listened to your mp3s yet because I don't want to subscribe to mp3.com.

Hey there,
I got so used to the server here being down that I stopped checking. Things are still going strong here. We've been getting the material ready for performance and working on new material too. Hopefully we'll have some sound clips soon of what we sound like in a live setting. Until then, stay tuned :)

yeh, I have a question :D

how did you think of the band name? infinity minus one .... what's this supposed to tell (me is mathematical midget :loco: )