Molested - Blod Draum

MFJ

Jan 20, 2004
Behind the mist.
So.. does anyone know anything about this album? This was Oystein G Bruun's "atmoshperic death metal" band before he split it up and started Borknagar. I trust anything that this man writes, and the term "atmospheric death metal" makes me curious. So, anyone heard "Blod Draum"?

I have one song on my computer somewhere, Ill see if I can dig it up. Øystein has mentioned the possiblity of re-releasing old Molested material before. Maybe if well all just go bug him on the Borknagar board enough he'll give in.

if it's like Quintessence or the first two Borkie albums, I'm game, because those are the best Borknagar albums. Common sense says so. :D

dill_the_devil said:
I've only heard Empiricism, and I lost my copy of that... like it though, any suggestions for further Borknagar material to pick up?

My two favorites are Borknagar and Empiricism. Epic was a major disappointment imho.

To give a board synapses of this band’s sound, it is brutal death metal with melody but in a very odd way. Check the reviews of their album on the band’s page located on the Metal Archives website.

Very different to Borknagar.