Molested - "Blod Draum"

Let's be out in the open about this.

-I thought Frank was queer 5 years ago because every single picture he posted on the internet involved man handling or faux smooching w/ another dude.

-I called Karen a good two shoes blowhard

-Derick a good for nothing shmoe

Who else?!? You want to drag my name through the mud? Have at it, jar my memory.

-And in terms of Derick, my dislike towards him stems from your constant whining.

i.e - I can't sleep with him because I find him repulsive. Though I do throw him a bone once a month.

- He pays no attention to me and spends all night researching **************s

- Won't get a fucking job

-etcetera

-etcetera

Let's be out in the open here. How's that for bipolar?

Pretty much nails it, that's how!

F0_0244_0000_great_blues_2044.jpg

Let's be out in the open about this.

-I thought Frank was queer 5 years ago because every single picture he posted on the internet involved groping or faux smooching w/ another dude.

-I called Karen a good two shoes blowhard

-Derick a good for nothing shmoe

Who else?!? You want to drag my name through the mud? Have at it, jar my memory.

-And in terms of Derick, my dislike towards him stems from your constant whining.

i.e - I can't sleep with him because I find him repulsive. Though I do throw him a bone once a month.

- He pays no attention to me and spends all night researching **************s

- Won't get a fucking job

-etcetera

-etcetera

Let's be out in the open here. How's that for bipolar?

Constant whining? I haven't really even spoken with you regarding my life in many months. You know why I've stopped this small talk? Because anything I say regarding my life, no matter how innocuous and ordinary, is somehow twisted into something it's not. You've got it in your head that my life sucks, everything about it and everyone in it. I only have to mention a friend's name whom you've never heard of before and it's automatically assumed that they are loser scum, it seems.

And you shouldn't take things so seriously that you may have heard from someone else. On top of everything else, your stuck about 4 years in the past. Get over it! You don't have to be such a bully. Or maybe you do, whatever.

Hey everybody! Derick has a job! He's had one for some time. And...we have sex!

Interestingly enough, this post pretty much sums up the last PM I sent you the last time we went through this several months back, and since that time I've only traded messages with you regarding your phone and that Hell's Kitchen chick. So how many times do I have to repeat this before you understand?

If that is true then please resist the urge to speak unfairly and disrespectfully of people I care about. It's disrespectful to me as well.

That's all I've been asking of you for QUITE some time. You always agree, and then it's right back to the same old shit. Can it stop now for good eh?

Thank you. Again.

Please, don't let me stop you from continuing to give others a hard time. Although I think you treat a lot of people unfairly, it doesn't really bother me too much and I'll remain quiet in my opinions henceforth. But the shit with Derick really has got to stop.

Think of your chi.

So I bought this when Ars first released it, mainly due to the Borknagar dude being involved. It was good enough, but I got rid of it somewhere down the road.

I recently was able to grab it for $11 (apparently it goes for $20-$30) and it's a lot better than I remembered.

I miss Ars Magna. The dude and label.