MOLESTED Reissues (CD+LP)

Yes...that is the reissue from Galgenstrang. It was a great decision to go with the red vinyl...I think it looks amazing! They did a great job. Can't wait until it arrives!!

re: the cd version...the inserts are being worked on now. We're close...very close.

Yes..right now only on cd from OE left and is the last one, they released.

A few days ago when i posted the message, there was a copy from " soulblight"...

Just got the Molested Vinyl from Galgenstrang and it looks and sounds great. Wish they had included a lyric insert, but hey, what can you do.

I got mine on ebay, registered postage came out to around $12.50. A few sellers in Germany have it now.

Correct, 1 red LP in paper sleeve. No printed insert. Try Northern silence Shop from Germany, very reliable.

Taken from arsmagna web:

the artwork / layout for the Molested release is being finalized by Travis Smith. We still hope to go to press by the end of the month. The site will be updated once this happens. The Molested lps (released by Galgenstrang) have yet to arrive. Again, the site will be updated once this status changes.

This isn't as much of an update as it is a means of keeping people informed on where we are in the process:

We hope to have the layout completed soon. As has been mentioned, Travis Smith is handling the entire layout for us. His schedule is packed and he took this on as a favor. We understood that he would work on it as time allowed but it was something we were willing to withstand. As of late last week, he said he was nearly ready to send samples.

We may be adding one last piece to the release. I should be able to report more on this in the coming days.

As for the LPs, they have still not arrived. They were sent nearly a month ago by our friends at Galgenstrang but we have yet to see them. Hopefully the US customs isn't pulling one of their infamous fuck jobs.

Thanks for the update..it would be really cool if you put in near future some samples of the artwork, that travis send you.

I´m sure it will be amazing layout!!! and booklet!