MOLESTED Reissues (CD+LP)

Cool to keep the artwork looks old school!!!!..we´re all so exiciting about molested reissues...we want a final release date about the cd release.

i want to preorder!!!!!!!!!!!

Oystein and I have reconnected and some new details are emerging. The planned live video footage isn't going to work out. Instead, we've decided to do a brief video interview. We're going to take 10 Molested-related questions from people (randomly selected), he will read the persons name/location, the question, and then provide a response. This will be included with other extra material. So, if any of you would be interested in having a question submitted, PM me.

Here is the latest...the video 'interview' we thought about doing is off. Time was somewhat of a factor but, basically, it was because there was no real interest. Only 3 people expressed interest in posting a question to Oystein.

Instead, while he is in the studio working on the Borknagar release, he plans to do a little work on the Molested demos to make them sound a little better. We plan to include these along with Blod-draum and Stormvold, essentially presenting the entire Molested catalog...all remastered.

We are hoping to send the release to press by the end of February with a late March, early April release date in mind. Once we have the remastered demos we will set an exact date, but I would guess mid-April would be the latest.

Your patience is appreciated!!!!

Thanks for the update, i think include the demos is a REALLY cool idea.it´s a good chance having all the molested material, in just one cd!!

i´m really happy with the idea of the demos!!...good luck!

The booklet will contain lyrics from Blod-draum only along with liner notes from Oystein.

If you are in the US, send me a message if you want the vinyl version. I am not doing pre-orders but will put you on the list in the order your message was received. We will be the exclusive US distributor of the vinyl version. For those outside the US, I believe you can pre-order through Galgenstrang now.

Liner notes, lyrics..i´m quite sure that it will be a cool looking booklet!!!....fuck i am so impatient!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i´ve been waiting for this re-release since months!!!!!!!!!..the "new" cover looks cool..the first album with the mini and demos as bonus!!!..lyrics and liner notes.........are gonna be any cool pics of good old days?

the only bad thing about allthis...is that is not going to release on winter!!

For those outside the US, I believe you can pre-order through Galgenstrang now.
yes indeed, but apparently they only have the vinyl version. and they charge 8 euro's for shipping (a cd) :Smug:

So I think I'll just wait patiently until some other mailorder has the cd version and offers reasonable postage costs..