MOLESTED Reissues (CD+LP)

A quick update...

Things are progressing, albeit slowly. The cover art for the release is nearly complete and is being handled by Travis Smith. It's basically a re-working of the Blod-draum cover and looks fantastic. I will post the image on our site once it is complete.

any news?

Oystein is still working on some video and we are in the process of piecing together the layout. We're moving slowly but we're finally moving.

Here's the new cover art:

molestedfinal.jpg

We're hoping for a fall release at the latest. Oystein is busy with Cronian and Borknagar obligations but has been working on some video to add to this. Once that is complete, we should be close to press.

Glad to see that people enjoy the cover!

Yes, the cover looks really great, and it fits the music really well.

Happy to read at your web, that molested ep will be include as bonus, a fall release is to loooooonnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggggggggggggg.

are you going to remaster the sound of the original recordings?, i just love the "dirty" sound on it!

are you going to remaster the sound of the original recordings?, i just love the "dirty" sound on it!

We're actually going to take a stab at it. Oystein had thought about it but doesn't have the time. I considered releasing it both ways, but that would be a little excessive. My plan is to see how it comes out and go from there. If anything, we'd probably just make it a little louder. I don't hear as well as I did back in the day. :lol:

Please let the sound as in the original release, i´m listening to it right now and sounds so fucking old !!!!. I love it!!..it has such "foggy" sound.

I love this cd so much, sometimes it reminds me of old immortal, but with a more death touch on music and specially on vocals.