Molested - "Blod Draum"

I don't recall one second of this moment in which you slanderously accuse me. I recall exchanging greetings, posing for a photo opt, saying a few sparse words to Cara after introductions

I remember it, you were intent that your whole online asshole persona is a sham. You don't realize how friendly you can get after so many drinks. :rolleyes:

You don't realize how friendly you can get after so many drinks. :rolleyes:

Alright, I trust you in that I did say it. But it means NOTHING. At HCIII I spent 30 minutes hob knobbing with two passerbys who were returning from a MN Wild game. Give me enough booze, I'll embrace a negar. It means nothing, I assure. Mind you that I'm not making a case that I'm an asshole. That's furthest from the truth. I always have the noblest of intentions at heart. But in this particularly case, the argument that what I post is all a farce, a gimmick, a charade, that I'm one big conjurer in black face is all galimatias, my dear. On that particular occasion my amiability towards Derick may have been sincere. It wasn't until a chum made mention of this meeting months later that I was stricken with handshaker's remorse, being that new information had been brought to my attention on his shmoish many months later.

Also, hillariously enough, I schmucked off of Jerry (and mike) one night.

I still feel bad about that every time Agalloch comes on the disc changer. The next time we meet, payback shall be given.

I don't recall one second of this moment in which you slanderously accuse me. I recall exchanging greetings, posing for a photo opt, saying a few sparse words to Cara after introductions, then returning to the bottom tier to view the next performance. I really have no ill will towards you, I just find you to be a shmoe. In Cara's eyes a lovable shmoe, but a shmoe nonetheless. I do appreciate you kindly giving me Sonar V. (?) a couple years back, so please take note that your generosity is not forgotten. In closing, I don't mind being on amiable terms with you good sir, but I have no inclination to ever share a pint with ye, if out of misfortune our paths cross once again. :)

It's an understandable situation, you were downing quite the number of brews that eve' and can't remember it all, not out of the norm. Wishing to be entirely sure that your name was not tarnished in my mind, you repeated ad nauseum your wishes I knew that real Jerry was actually a decent chap and would not relent with your claims until I dubiously professed, "sure, we cool."
And not to mention later in the night when you careened through the halls of the hotel yelling both of our names (yes, mine included ;) ) to get us to come out and party with you and your folk metal cadre, to which of course we did not comply. Just preemptively respecting your wishes it would seem! :kickass:

Alright, I trust you in that I did say it. But it means NOTHING. At HCIII I spent 30 minutes hob knobbing with two passerbys who were returning from a MN Wild game. Give me enough booze, I'll embrace a negar. It means nothing, I assure. Mind you that I'm not making a case that I'm an asshole. That's furthest from the truth. I always have the noblest of intentions at heart. But in this particularly case, the argument that what I post is all a farce, a gimmick, a charade, that I'm one big conjurer in black face is all galimatias, my dear. On that particular occasion my amiability towards Derick may have been sincere. It wasn't until a chum made mention of this meeting months later that I was stricken with handshaker's remorse, being that new information had been brought to my attention on his shmoish many months later.

Step 1: Act like asshole on the internet
Step 2: Meet someone in person and shrug off your asshole-ish ways.
Step 3: Return to a computer and kick back in to your ill-tempered persona. After all, you have an image to keep up!

It's a paradox but a purposeful one since otherwise you wouldn't be able to keep everyone giggling at your negar jokes. Not really my intentions to point it out to such a degree, as it ruins the fun n' all, but ya gotta do whatcha gotta do.

People of common residence communicating via RC = shmoes

emot-smug.gif

Jerry, I've witnessed this with Derick and other people ON THIS VERY FORUM whom you've come to me with unsavory assumptions and conclusions pertaining to their character, sexuality, etc. But I shall not name any names.

Point is, it's not about Derick or these other people, it's about you:

-Online, asshole.
-In person, you try to play it off to avoid any awkward situations with these people. Being drunk helps.

I've also seen you change your opinion of people within minutes based on nothing relevant at all. We all know you're bipolar, or something. So this is nothing new.

I'm done pooping now, time to wipe while standing.

Jerry, I've witnessed this with Derick and other people ON THIS VERY FORUM whom you've come to me with unsavory assumptions and conclusions pertaining to their character, sexuality, etc. But I shall not name any names.

Let's be out in the open about this.

-I thought Frank was queer 5 years ago because every single picture he posted on the internet involved groping or faux smooching w/ another dude.

-I called Karen a good two shoes blowhard

-Derick a good for nothing shmoe

Who else?!? You want to drag my name through the mud? Have at it, jar my memory.

-And in terms of Derick, my dislike towards him stems from your constant whining.

i.e - I can't sleep with him because I find him repulsive. Though I do throw him a bone once a month.

- He pays no attention to me and spends all night researching **************s

- Won't get a fucking job

-etcetera

-etcetera

Let's be out in the open here. How's that for bipolar?