Molested - "Blod Draum"

I like that the original mix is included of the album and I like it more than the remastered version.

I have a feeling that this will be a fairly common sentiment. Part of me regrets having the remastering done but another part of me, perhaps the more selfish side, is glad I did because I GOT TO WORK WITH DAN FUCKING SWANO!!!!! WOOHOO!!!! :kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

I'm glad that you received it ok and that you're pleased overall!! Thanks again for the order!!

I have a feeling that this will be a fairly common sentiment. Part of me regrets having the remastering done but another part of me, perhaps the more selfish side, is glad I did because I GOT TO WORK WITH DAN FUCKING SWANO!!!!! WOOHOO!!!! :kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

I'm glad that you received it ok and that you're pleased overall!! Thanks again for the order!!

Got my 2CD this morning, thanks for the promptness. I'm glad you included both the remastered and original versions, they sound so distinctly different and they're actually both quite good in their own way - I'll be listening to both depending on the mood I'm in. Everything else sounds good too, and the liner notes give a good insight into the band history. The only minor complaint I have is that it's a shame the original artwork for the album (or EP + demos) wasn't included in addition to the newer version (which I quite like as well). Like I said, that's minor - overall an excellent effort, you should be proud of it.

The only minor complaint I have is that it's a shame the original artwork for the album (or EP + demos) wasn't included in addition to the newer version (which I quite like as well). Like I said, that's minor - overall an excellent effort, you should be proud of it.

Thank you! Glad to hear you're happy with it. You know, someone else brought that up to me a few days ago...the older/other artwork. I should have included those in there somewhere. It honestly never even dawned on me once we decided to have a new cover created. In hindsight, I'm kicking myself for not doing so.

Thank you! Glad to hear you're happy with it. You know, someone else brought that up to me a few days ago...the older/other artwork. I should have included those in there somewhere. It honestly never even dawned on me once we decided to have a new cover created. In hindsight, I'm kicking myself for not doing so.

Yeah, but having said that it's not hard to find a high-quality image of it online that's bigger than the CD booklet anyways, so no big loss.

Downloaded to check it out and it sounds like a big mess of noise and ass. Then you get to Following the Growls and it has all this folk bullshit that makes no sense with the music. Why do all these bands do this? Sure at the time it was new and exciting, however it is just lousy musicianship. Yikes. Turned it off after the title track due to use of the Didgeridoo. The drummer just blasts along in the background. What a waste of time. I'm disappointed as I usually like the bands mentioned on this forum.

Do you think polished production is going to change this p.o.v? Even if you didn't play in a shit band, listen to shit music, live in a shit city, write shitty posts, get lap dances from shitty women, take retro ass-to-mouth from Euronymous, our opinion of thee would not change. You are shit, not a snowflake, just plain old shit, and people like you are one of the very reasons why my attendance at live shows has increasingly become fa forgotten pasttime. So shitflake, please return to metal-archives, bravewords, GMD, or whatever bebop trend metal forum ye was uploaded.

Do you think polished production is going to change this p.o.v? Even if you didn't play in a shit band, listen to shit music, live in a shit city, write shitty posts, get lap dances from shitty women, take retro ass-to-mouth from Euronymous, our opinion of thee would not change. You are shit, not a snowflake, just plain old shit, and people like you are one of the very reasons why my attendance at live shows has increasingly become fa forgotten pasttime. So shitflake, please return to metal-archives, bravewords, GMD, or whatever bebop trend metal forum ye was uploaded.

Yes, actually I do. One of the major qualms I have is the production which only amplifies the noise and ass factor.

I don't play in any band. Most of the music I listen to others on this board praise. Irving is pretty shitty though. My posts are either generic or conversation provoking. Your posts are failed attempts at appearing as the witty intelligent but just a little over the top racist, when you just appear as a pretentious douche who jerks off to thesaurus entries. I don't even go to live shows anymore, and even when I did, I didn't mosh or bother anybody. I don't even dress "metal". Remember dude, for all the racially charged wordy wisdom you spew....truth is...you're brown.

Well since he's Cara's friend, I'd probably have to feign cordiality in the same way I did with Derick. (Though igenuine at the time, being that Iwas drunk out of my wits, I did later have a bout of handshaker's remorse.)

BTW - Matt I recommend you throw a couple games down at our AAA affiliate. You'll notice a few recognizable faces, and above all you'll be welcomed with open arms.

http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/nevermore-43/

Well since he's Cara's friend, I'd probably have to feign cordiality in the same way I did with Derick. (Though igenuine at the time, being that Iwas drunk out of my wits, I did later have a bout of handshaker's remorse.)

BTW - Matt I recommend you throw a couple games down at our AAA affiliate. You'll notice a few recognizable faces, and above all you'll be welcomed with open arms.

:lol:

Quite the scholar and a gentleman, that Jerry.

edit: and reminiscing about the whole shebang, I suppose your methods of "feigning cordiality" include repeated attempts to convince someone you're really a decent fellow and that your whole message board ruse is merely a facade? :lol: Whatever floats your slave ships ;)

I suppose your methods of "feigning cordiality" include repeated attempts to convince someone you're really a decent fellow and that your whole message board ruse is merely a facade?

I don't recall one second of this moment in which you slanderously accuse me. I recall exchanging greetings, posing for a photo opt, saying a few sparse words to Cara after introductions, then returning to the bottom tier to view the next performance. I really have no ill will towards you, I just find you to be a shmoe. In Cara's eyes a lovable shmoe, but a shmoe nonetheless. I do appreciate you kindly giving me Sonar V. (?) a couple years back, so please take note that your generosity is not forgotten. In closing, I don't mind being on amiable terms with you good sir, but I have no inclination to ever share a pint with ye, if out of misfortune our paths cross once again. :)

I've never even met/seen Cara irl. Not really pals per se. Also, her boyfriend only has one 'r' in his name which creeps me the fuck out.

That forum looks like shit. Visually.