Zephyrus

Tyrants and Slaves
Jan 18, 2006
Maine or Iowa
From Ars Magna Recordings:

AMR 010: Molested - Blod-draum / Stormvold
Release Date: Late 2007
Format: CD; 14 tracks total
Description: Re-release of legendary Norwegian Death Metal featuring Øystein G. Brun of Borknagar fame. More details to follow...

:kickass::kickass::kickass:

EDIT: ignore the thread title, it meant to say "LP+EP"

Yes, this is going to be a great release. I've been trying to track this band down for a while but everything was a little too over priced for me. I've heard great things about this band though.

We have an agreement with Øystein to do this. We've been in contact with him off and on over the past several months to iron out the details of the agreement. It is now a matter of working out the layout and then going to press.

We have an agreement with Øystein to do this. We've been in contact with him off and on over the past several months to iron out the details of the agreement. It is now a matter of working out the layout and then going to press.
Kick ass, I'll be picking up a copy for sure.

I'm starting to wonder if it's gonna be released at all in the near future.. the website said it would be released in "Late 2007". does anyone else have some more info?

We are still planning to release this...it has just been a little slower than expected. Oystein has a lot going on with Borknagar and Cronian. We've also decided to try to add some live footage from one of the few shows they played as a bonus. I have yet to see/hear it but it's apparently pretty raw. Oystein is putting that together for us. We're slowly but surely moving ahead with the artwork, as well.

Long story short, I need to update the website as we obviously missed 2007. I don't have any idea right now when it will see the light of day but I am quite confident that it will be this year.

I'll try to keep everyone posted as little pieces continue to fall into place.

This really should be released as vinyl also, but often with cases like this, the artists or the label holding the rights don't understand that these days, you really can't make a profit by releasing vinyls, so too often the vinyls from this period will remain unreleased because of too absurd requests from the bands. I just wrote this as I really hope this would be released on vinyl too, but the manufacturing costs so much these days, that labels can't really pay big amounts of the licence.

And to add, I didn't mean anything against Molested, but where the hell is the vinyls from the early Ulver, first Enslaved etc...most likely unreleased because the licencing would cost too much.

all full-length Ulver albums except Perdition City were released on vinyl
you should check www.necrokvlt.com for pictures (also for those Enslaved albums)

I'd be happy if they're gonna release that Molested album + the live stuff on CD in the near future at all :/

all full-length Ulver albums except Perdition City were released on vinyl
you should check www.necrokvlt.com for pictures (also for those Enslaved albums)

I'd be happy if they're gonna release that Molested album + the live stuff on CD in the near future at all :/

I meant normal vinyls, not PicLP's. Someone really should release the first 2 albums on a regular vinyl.

A quick update...

Things are progressing, albeit slowly. The cover art for the release is nearly complete and is being handled by Travis Smith. It's basically a re-working of the Blod-draum cover and looks fantastic. I will post the image on our site once it is complete.