Molested - "Blod Draum"

You seriously think it felt right for the album? Not that I'm justifying a shitty instrument that should never be used in conjunction with metal.

Thank you to everyone that has ordered this discordant beast over the past couple of days. I'll be contacting each of you separately as they ship, but I wanted to drop in here to let you know that the support is definitely appreciated!! Aside from some of the questionable taste in whiskey (how can you NOT like Jack?!?!?), you guys fucking rule!! :kickass:

Thank you to everyone that has ordered this discordant beast over the past couple of days. I'll be contacting each of you separately as they ship, but I wanted to drop in here to let you know that the support is definitely appreciated!! Aside from some of the questionable taste in whiskey (how can you NOT like Jack?!?!?), you guys fucking rule!! :kickass:

We couldn't have done it without you man. It was a treat.

Hey Mr. Magma, would you be so kind as to hold on to one of the Blod Draum LPs for me while I ponder what else to order from your rather large selection?

Yeah...I probably shouldn't have said "at the latest". With the way this release has gone with delays, I should know better than to make a statement like that. Everything is supposed to be ready to go late this week so I hope to start shipping very soon. Afterall, there is metal at stake.

Hard to say, really. It has sold better out of the gate than my other releases but that is to be expected. When the pre-order was announced there was a rush for a couple of days then it totally died off. Now for the past two days it has been steady...maybe because people saw it was shipping. Who knows. I'll be interested to see what the response is once people start hearing the remastered version.

For those who are interested, the vinyl version of Stormvold should be ready in a few weeks through Galgenstrang. For various reasons, I decided not to be the distributor of that in the US. Hopefully they will find someone.

Hey, I totally forgot about selecting other stuff from the distro... so now I'll just be dumb and go for the Blod Draum LP alone if it isn't too late!

I hope they don't fuck up the Belial reissue they're also doing. And likewise I hope Xtreem doesn't fuck up the Rottrevore reissue they're doing. At least it will have an insert, unlike their Demilich reissue.

I'll definitely pick up this reissue eventually, as I'd love to hear the demos some day, but as I like to point out whenever it's even remotely appropriate, I already have the original release, so this isn't an urgent purchase for me and I've already spent way too much lately, but I'm just posting to say that I support this and your other releases and will eventually do it financially in addition to verbally.

This release is excellent. I haven't heard their EP or their demos before. The demos sound great. I like that the original mix is included of the album and I like it more than the remastered version. A lot of great old school death metal has been re-released recently. Fucking Crematory and Hellwitch came out without any advertisement/hype and Dark Symphonies is putting out some great stuff on vinyl.