Molested - "Blod Draum"

I've wanted this CD for years, never been able to find it though. I asked Oystein years ago if they ever considered re-issuing it, he said it wasnt out of the question.

I was trying to find contact info for him about a year ago to see if he'd let me do it (or release the mCD since I thought it hadn't been) but I was unable to find info on him. I didn't try terribly hard, but it was more difficult than it is for most.

Do you stil lhave contact with him? :heh:

Borknagar message board? :lol:
Thats where I asked him anyway, he pops in and out of the board from time to time. You could try sending him a private message with the inquiry or asking for his email.

Borknagar message board? :lol:
Thats where I asked him anyway, he pops in and out of the board from time to time. You could try sending him a private message with the inquiry or asking for his email.

Obviously never thought of that. :loco:

I kind of assumed that message boards were mostly fans talking about shit. I never thought a band member would actually jump on. For the most part, I'm terribly new to these things.

I was trying to find contact info for him about a year ago to see if he'd let me do it (or release the mCD since I thought it hadn't been) but I was unable to find info on him. I didn't try terribly hard, but it was more difficult than it is for most.

Do you stil lhave contact with him? :heh:

yeah do that

We've come to an agreement with Mr. Brun to re-issue both Blod-draum and Stormvold on a single disc. The current plan is to release it in October with some classic photos with extensive liner notes and the like.

Needless to say, I'm a little excited. :headbang:

This is wonderful news. I'll finally be able to have Stormvold on CD.

*idea* How much does the original Blod Draum CD usually sell for? I think mine was relatively cheap (~$40).

It should fetch a nice sum on eBay. I was lucky enough to find mine on eBay.de, and got it for regular price. Unfortunately, this makes my CD far less kvlt, however.

Well...I finally have a little news to report on the re-release. It's been a very slow process due to busy schedules but I have settled on an artist and the new cover image is nearly complete. It is being handled by Travis Smith and is basically his take on the Blod-draum cover. It's pretty damn cool :headbang:

I remember listening to this and it kicked ass but I guess I forgot to come back and say so.

Well here it is. It was fucking good! Thanks Max!

I don't suppose there's any kvlt extra bonus material that could possibly be included is there?

Isn't there a bootleg of some demos or is that Treblinka?

1.jpg

Treblinka has a widespread bootleg of their demos, and I don't even know of any other recorded material by Molested aside from what was released, so I'm guessing Treblinka. Did Molested ever play live or anything? I don't really know anything about the band except that Blod-Draum rules.