Inhuman Rampage

its pretty damn awesome I must say - in some places quite interestingly different. Not as good as Sonic but it grows on you!

Can't wait for the Glasgow show, with Edguy!! Of course im more excited about a Scottish PQ date :):):)

Yeah, I've found this about DF as well ever since the debut. No offence to the band or fans but they really need to add some elements to their music if they wanna regain me as a fan as it's all so generic.

SF was badly watered down VotD and this one is badly watered down SF.

Shame really as they are undoubtedly a very talented band!

It's better than SF.

They're all good albums, but it's just become boring. I'll still go and see them live, becuase they are still an entertaining night out, but if there was any justice in the world, Dragonforce would be to "small" to support Power Quest...

I like the keyboards on it, as I loved the crazy solos from their live shows, however, this album is rather overkill with the keyboards.

The alst two albums followed the pattern:
*Fast bit* *Singing**Fast bit* *Singing**Too Fast 2 minute Solo* *Singing*

The new album plays as
*Fast bit* *Singing* *Old School NES game Keyboard* *Fast bit* *Singing* *Old School NES game Keyboard*

:p

Tonberry said:
I like the keyboards on it, as I loved the crazy solos from their live shows, however, this album is rather overkill with the keyboards.

The alst two albums followed the pattern:
*Fast bit* *Singing**Fast bit* *Singing**Too Fast 2 minute Solo* *Singing*

The new album plays as
*Fast bit* *Singing* *Old School NES game Keyboard* *Fast bit* *Singing* *Old School NES game Keyboard*

:p

Nothing wrong with that pattern and there is definitely nothing wrong with adding more keyboards. The more keys the better IMO.

It's worse than SF, so definitely worse than VoTD! There's nothing new (minus computer game sounds - not really enough to save it), and by now, the same old stuff just gets repetitive and boring. The only good thing about it is that they are talented guys...but that's shown so much more previously. They've gone downhill a lot with this one.

I must admit, from the first moment I listened to Dragonforce till even this very moment, I have found the band to be completely boring. There is no variety to their work and I hate to say it but... Every song sounds the same.

1 fast song
1 slow song

The first song is really good, then it goes a bit downhill.

Should still be worth going to see live with Ed Guy supporting, mind......

Yeah...I've been thinking of going to the London gig in feb...only really to see Edguy though. Just the same as last feb when I went to London to see Angra support them!