INPORTANT!!!-To you myspace people

RiderOfJustice

New Metal Member
Jul 17, 2005
Woodland Hills California
TO all of you, even ones without a myspace, Join the group
http://groups.myspace.com/CoBHC123
If we reach 500 members we will have a GREAT suprise For all of you who dont have a myspace i sudjest you get one by going to www.myspace.com and signing up, The only Information on the suprise is that Alexi laiho will be involved and u will all enjoy it very much. Thankyou all for your support

(edit) IF u join, Invite every one of your friends to the group. even if they dont like the band invite them!

xxxckbxxxalexi666x said:
If we reach 500 members we will have a GREAT suprise For all of you who dont have a myspace i sudjest you get one by going to www.myspace.com and signing up, The only Information on the suprise is that Alexi laiho will be involved and u will all enjoy it very much. Thankyou all for your support

(edit) IF u join, Invite every one of your friends to the group. even if they dont like the band invite them!

I can already see what Ralf, Gav, & Seldomlaid will say:loco:.....
Ralf said:
OMG ALEXI!!1

.............................:lol::lol::lol:

xxxckbxxxalexi666x said:

Hahaha, dude, My Spac is the gayest shit ever... Online Profiles, yay.....Jews

Myspace is a good promotional tool for a band, as it is easy to network with other bands in you area. My band has had more shows because of it so It at least is useful. But blogs are shit, and getting as many myspace friends as you can is the lamest thing about most of the people on there.

ey, what the hell is the surprise..? you going to kill yourself on tape or something? :zombie: It better be good :devil:

xxxckbxxxalexi666x said:
The only Information on the suprise is that Alexi laiho will be involved and u will all enjoy it very much.

This made me LOL. Actually the whole subject made me LOL! HAHA :lol:
Just thought Id tell you!

my space is fucking awful. I really can't see why folks keep blogs no bastard reads and post pictures of their fucking dogs with them on blankets in parks.

I guess I'm a sucker but I joined anywayz . . . . Enven though myspace is uber gay.:D I don't know, I just like surprises! It's just like offering me a cookie to guess your name! I need that cookie!:loco: :lol:

Why haven't I read this thread earlier??? :guh:

Well uhm... I guess most of you already know what would I say. :loco: