UMOS Group at MySpace!

Just dropped my Myspace account...thing is getting way too slow and complicated. It's just a big MESS !! But I guess most of you are on Facebook except for ... :p

Myspace has turned into utter crap. If I did not need it to contact bands for Aardschok I would have ditched it within a sec!

I try to keep my use of myspace tot a minimal.

I'm thinking about dropping my MySpace account too, after all I don't need it to keep track of bands I want. I'm not into social networking so actually it's use has gone for me.

Most of the music is now on youtube anyway.

Carnut is right, it's an utter clusterfuck. I can't find anything, it's slow, ad-ridden, ugly as hell. If not for FS, I'd have dumped it long ago.

It was good 5 years when it customizable and simplistic. Now it's just dreadful. It's trying to be Facebook but it fails miserably.

The thing is; I use myspace 3 or 4 times a day for checking out new bands. But the procedure has become so annoying that I am tempted to never visit myspace again.

[begin rant]They now have a new feature... eeehm BUG, that when you visit the page on an artist and click on the 'play' button you are being redirected to another page with an another player and you have to click the 'play' button again!

Now for one song and one band this is not so terrible but when you have to do it again and again it becomes fucking annoying!
[/end rant]

Fortunately not all artists have yet implemented this feature... eeehm BUG!

It's too hard for me to get into MS. :( Facebook is so easy..use what ya want and ignore the rest.