Insane and/or evil music

Conqueror-War Cult Supremacy,is both insane and evil and one of my all time favourite album and best two piece ever!!!
[ame]http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=ZaIM45GZn0A[/ame]

Lustmord rules yeah. But he has done some totally failure stuff too. Like collaborating with Melvins. Who the fuck would want to do that?
Hank Williams III, Patton, Jello Biafra, Cobain, Maynard James Keenan, Big Business, etc. etc. etc.

Wait! Were you joking?

I think that it must suck to think that.

I think I saw someone mention Bethlehem. "Dictius Te Necare" is definitely evil.

Yes, I did. Dictius Te Necare it's one of those albums that if you're seriously thinking about suicide, you pick up a gun and blow your head off.

How come half of these bands you mention I was previously recommended when requesting insane frantic twisted screams?

So, anyway... Well, Atrium Carceri is great dark ambient, and Gigantic Brain is probably the best cybergrind I've ever heard.

Bishop of Hexen sounds like my kind of music but I can't find any of it.

I like Endstille but it's nothing out of the ordinary, it's not too far apart from any other black metal.

Arckanum and Portal seems cool. I need to listen more before I can make up my mind.

Only heard a little of The Axis of Perdition but I can tell I'm most likely to love it. Thanks a million, Xorv.

Brown Jenkins is insane and evil. His guitar tone is so filthy, simply strumming an e-chord can conjure a demon. I can't take too much Brown Jenkins in one sitting though, it all ends up sounding like the same song, over and over again.

Brown Jenkins is insane and evil. His guitar tone is so filthy, simply strumming an e-chord can conjure a demon. I can't take too much Brown Jenkins in one sitting though, it all ends up sounding like the same song, over and over again.

Oh yeah, forgot about Brown Jenkins. It is a bit samey, but I wouldn't have it any other way, magical stuff.

Blacklodge sounds evil to me, and so does Aborym, so I guess industrial black is a genre that sounds evil by nature. Will be sure to look into Spektr.

Yes, a lot of bands in this genre are pretty evil sounding. A couple of bands you can also check out from this genre:

Reverence (start from Industrial Mental Concept onwards)
Havoc Unit (not as evil sounding as others, but still worthy of a listen)
Dodheimsgard

Pig Destroyer - Terrifyer

I don't own it, but I remember taking a listen in a record store, and the very first scream to start things off was of someone who sounded like they were getting stabbed in the stomach. lol Sounds like psychotic music while on a killing spree with with a knife.

I also thought Deathspell Omega sounded like pure evil when I first heard it. It was like they took black metal to a whole new level. Not just blastbeats, but flat out a soundtrack to evil and horror.

Bloodbath - Ressurection through carnage I love...sounds like it was recorded in a meat locker for dismemberment. Not really "evil" I guess, more like horror.

lmao...I'm listening to those naked city songs and jesus christ...I think my ears are staring to bleed.

WAY more violent and f#@$ked up than normal metal. lol

If someone can top that as far as pure sociopathic insanity, please let me know!

Since Blacklodge, Neo Inferno 262, and Aborym have allready been mentioned i guess you'd also like La Division Mentale.

Other than that check out Mysticum, Abigor's new stuff, and Arkhon Infaustus.