Insane and/or evil music

Arckanum. In most of times (especially on Antikosmos) it sounds like Shamaatae truely hates your guts and would destroy your whole kin. There's something about his style of singing.

I've been meaning to check this album out for a while now but haven't gotten around to it. Any good?

If you're looking for metal, don't even bother. It's an album for background listening, one which evokes images and feelings on the person listening. Certainly not an easy album to digest.

Btw, I forgot to add Anaal Nathrakh and Neo Inferno 262 to the list.

Certainly not an easy album to get into yes, but if you take the time it's worth it.

It is metal though I don't know where he gets that lie.

Another mention...Krieg

Certainly not an easy album to get into yes, but if you take the time it's worth it.

It is metal though I don't know where he gets that lie.

Another mention...Krieg

You are really narrow-minded, aren't you? :rolleyes:

Meaning it's an album that it's more about creating ambience and sounds than about metal, hence my quote.

Gorgoroth - Under The Sign Of Hell, that sound truly evil and insane.

Hypocrisy - Osculum Obscenum and the 4th Dimension are evil.

Bloodbath - Nightmares Made Flesh sounds evil too (mainly for Tägtgren vocals).

Aura Noir - Aggressive Black Thrash Insanity
Wind of the Black Mountains - Evil Doomish Black Metal
Revenge (Canada) - Vengeful Black Metal
Runenblut - Black Metal Blasphemy

Machine Men - Heavy Metal (this is good stuff for coming down) :kickass:

I was actually thinking of posting a thread like this, except the emphasis was more on an atmospheric type of evil, instead of crazy dissonant stuff.

Lustmord rules yeah. But he has done some totally failure stuff too. Like collaborating with Melvins. Who the fuck would want to do that?